The Hounds of Zeus  

Go Back   The Hounds of Zeus > General > Main Forum
Xbox Leaderboard FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-27-2001, 03:24 AM   #1
)(ype

Default Hi.....

I've known a couple of DTM guys to be highly honorable players, and you guys are of close relation to them, i'm assuming you're of the same character. Your Duel Mod server has very low ping, however it'd be nice to let your admins know to give notice before they kick players. I don't mind being kicked, i'd prefer some notice however before being kicked so that i can leave the server. Willaford, SGforce, Tyrus and another GoD player were present and remained on the server after i and another player were kicked. I said nothing at all for the very short time I was on the server, nor did I duel any of those four players. If the server has self-admin vote options, then this post is invalid and I apologize.

btw...nice site.
)(ype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2001, 04:20 AM   #2
)(ype

Other GoD member was snowcone........and was looking around the forums some, and noticed a particulary large number of posts relating to t2 Siege. If you guys or XMEN would ever like to host a friendly scrim, just let me know. I'm a current member of wow!, the top ranked siege clan on twl and ogl(before it died), and we're always looking for a good siege game.
Old 10-27-2001, 06:33 AM   #3
Cerberus
One bad mofo'n Hound

When was this, and do you remember who the admin was there are only three for that server. I am not sure that there is vote for admin option.
Cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2001, 11:47 AM   #4
Ghryphen
THZ Founder

How long were you on the server? It shows you were only on for one minute. The connection the server is on is not very stable, so you may have just lost the connection. I have now disabled the admin votes though. Below is the log.

Quote:
btw...nice site.
Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.gif
Views:	703
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	115  
Ghryphen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2001, 08:41 PM   #5
)(ype

I was indeed only on the server for a very short time, however, similar to when you're kicked and can't rejoin the server. I received the "you can't play on this server" statement when i attempted to rejoin. Leading me to conclude that I was kicked and not disconnected. vgrd. I am not attempting to ruffle feathers, i apologize if I gave that impression. I have never had problems with that particular duel mod server before, i've played on it rather often due to its low ping.
Old 10-28-2001, 09:29 AM   #6
Ghryphen
THZ Founder

It's no problem. I don't think that any of the server admins were online at that time. It may have been someone voted into admin, if so, I have disabled that option.
Ghryphen is offline   Reply With Quote