The Hounds of Zeus

The Hounds of Zeus (https://thzclan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Forum (https://thzclan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   THZ's expansion to Diablo 2 (https://thzclan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=465)

RazorDragoon 07-16-2001 05:29 PM

THZ's expansion to Diablo 2

Do you think THZ should branch out to Diablo 2?
Vote now!:D

Maz 07-17-2001 04:51 AM

It's a tie

RazorDragoon 07-17-2001 05:50 AM

Well then we'd best vote!

Come on guys vote ,post.
I don't want to have to have devided between to clans:(

Maz 07-18-2001 05:03 AM

Quick, lock it while it's at an yes advantage

Aluscia 07-18-2001 05:49 AM

THZ is a tribes only entity... If you want to start a THZ for D2, you can, but don't expect us to be grateful.

RazorDragoon 07-18-2001 07:42 AM

"We would never do anything without the approval of the Senate"
- the Viceroy from Star Wars Episode 1

Until then I can do nothing but wait.

Mythril Gear 07-18-2001 08:20 AM

Hey! Who fixed the votes! That's not fair! *Boooooooo*
If I remember correctly, when I was trying to join THZ (but didn't, this was the first, FIRST time, remember?) I was divided between my old Shifter Clan (which was a joke anyways) and THZ (who were more of a family, but alot less of shifter, which is *boo* in some ways too) I remember KitZune said, and I quote:
Quote:

We would rather extend THZ into other games than have our members split between two clans.
You should just form different divisions of THZ. There is already a Tribes 1 and 2 section.....why not a Diablo 2 section? or an Unreal Trournament Section? or a Shifter (*sparkly eyes*) section? This concerns the roster, that is. We would all be THZ, and if THZ is devoted to teamplay, well there is plenty of that in all five games. Even in Diablo 2, the characters are designed to be able to open a can of whopass in their own respect, but sometimes you just wish you could use frost nova, but you really love mutiple arrow, yet you ust can't tear yourself away from the two weapon style of the barbarian. Its all about teamplay. You team up to cover your weaknesses.

Aluscia 07-18-2001 09:22 AM

But the thing is, I don't see a reason to start a D2 clan AT ALL!!! I think what kit was trying to say was about shifter, and TAC, and all the Tribes variants that were out there... not actual *OTHER* games... And as for who fixed it, I think I know.. ;)

RazorDragoon 07-18-2001 09:42 AM

Now,now lets not point the finger,but give the finger.:2lol:
And don't mess around with the poll,Gyphon.
Origonal poll data was
Yes: 3
No: 4
Hell yeah: 2
No,cause I'm a wuss: 0

Stang 07-18-2001 04:30 PM

If we do decide to do this it will be brought up in our private forum and decided there.

Hey and stop wanting to expand cuz that will just mean more work for BJ and he has a wedding to plan :D . I come first :D .

RedSirus 07-18-2001 07:45 PM

Um, ignore that "I'm a wuss" vote. I didn't see the first half of that. ;)

RazorDragoon 07-19-2001 06:18 AM

-_-;

Yes,Mustang,ofcourse,Mustang.

Aluscia 07-19-2001 07:47 AM

Hey, lemme know if you wanna bounce any ideas off of me... I love weddings, and I'm SOOOO looking forward to your wedding next June...

THZDax 07-23-2001 01:52 PM

i think it would be nice to play D2 with THZ friends BUT BUT BUT.
I think that D2 clans are kinda wussy IMO they go arround and kill each other in all of 2 minuts of glory and then its over.
weres the fun in a Clan War in D2 ???

I still Voted Yes cause it would be nice to play D2 with my THZ friends.

my 2 cents.

:)

Crono_Magnum 07-24-2001 05:16 PM

hey i am getting the diablo @ expanison today do you have it? and if you do could you give me the hook up on some ****** stuff? i just got my account deleted thanks