The Hounds of Zeus  

Go Back   The Hounds of Zeus > General > Main Forum
Xbox Leaderboard FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-2003, 11:04 AM   #1
KitZune
Transgendered

Send a message via ICQ to KitZune Send a message via AIM to KitZune Send a message via MSN to KitZune
Default Going under the proverbial Knife... this one's a doosey.

I might have spelled doosey wrong... doosie? dusae? whatever...

As some of you might know... actually as most of you DO know.... I am a transgendered psychopath. (See my title in the top left of this post) and it is *BECAUSE* i am transgendered, that I am a psychopath. So i've decided to finally do what's been bothering me for so long, and that is to solve both problems with one stone... I'm getting a sex change. Laugh all you want, hate me all you want... but I'm gonna be female in a couple years, and I reckon I'll be happier than I've ever been in my entire life. It's gonna be a lot of work, a lot of surgery, and a lot of time.... but when all is said and done, i may actually be happy with my body.... which I have discovered is a very important thing. ATM I'm not gay or anything... but i don't know what sort of changes this whole thing might bring about.... could be that I'm making my love-life harder by making myself into a lesbian... but at least I won't hate myself for what I look like, and the way my body feels.

Anyway, I don't want to make this into a huge story or anything... just thought that You guys should know, since you're like my second family and all... Really it would be cool if I could've made it a suprise, show up to a LAN party in a couple years or something and be like BAM! suprise! I'm a girl! hehehehhehehe but I think three years is a lot of time to have to wait to keep a secret this big. Anyways... open forum, please ask me any questions you may have... I don't mind answering. Thanks for everyone being as supportive as you've already been so far, it's really appreciated.

She's named after Judas... Not a CARROT

Click here to view my artwork
KitZune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2003, 03:49 PM   #2
Ghryphen
THZ Founder

Happy for you KitZ. I hope that things will work out ok. Kind of scary if you go through all that and it doesn't change anything.
Ghryphen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2003, 04:16 PM   #3
Aluscia
Emo Queen
1000th Thread Main Forum

Send a message via MSN to Aluscia

As I've expressed in person, I'm there for you in all ways... What you decide to do with your true body is completely up to you

Favourite Song of the moment - Pyramid Song - Radiohead
Aluscia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2003, 04:49 PM   #4
Stang
Team Captain

Send a message via ICQ to Stang Send a message via AIM to Stang

Yeah how do you spell doosie?

If you have really thought about it and know this is something you need to do then go for it girl! But it sounds like you have really thought this all out and know what you want. And Im always here for you, Ive talked to you in the past about things and know this was a huge issue for you.

So do I have to wait til you get everything done now til I meet you?

What finally made you decide this is what you needed to do?
Old 06-17-2003, 07:46 AM   #5
Spinning Hat
Toupee Cover

Send a message via ICQ to Spinning Hat Send a message via AIM to Spinning Hat Send a message via MSN to Spinning Hat Send a message via Yahoo to Spinning Hat

I say good Luck with the procedures, and I hope it all goes well for you. But isn't that kind of thing very very expensive?

Never, Never, Never Quit -Winston Churchill
Spinning Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2003, 01:43 PM   #6
KitZune
Transgendered

Send a message via ICQ to KitZune Send a message via AIM to KitZune Send a message via MSN to KitZune

Expensive, yes.... but not so much that it's not do-able... I think the end result will be well worth the money. I also don't need to worry about spending a lot of money at one time... it takes a few years for the whole thing to be done, and money is spent piece at a time over those few years... and of course I'll be saving up for it.

in response to Stang: I had a conversation with some people who had gone through with it and they convinced me not to ignore my problem and assume that it'll go away (Which, admittedly, is what I was doing.) I heard from one man in particular who had a wife and three children as a man until he was 41 years old when his wife found out about his transgenderality and left him, and took the kids... so he finally decided to get everything done and it's totally made his life much happier... only he wished he had done it MUCH sooner, so as to avoid the heartbreak... and to have more of a life as herself.

So I've decided to take the steps while I can still have a life as a young woman... it's a chance that not many transgendered people get to have.

And Stang, you can meet me anytime... hehehe just the next few years may be weird because I'll be in the "Inbetween" stages ; ) Gotta be an ugly cacoon before you can become a beautiful butterfly.

Old 06-17-2003, 03:44 PM   #7
Stang
Team Captain

Im glad you got to talk to others about it and not be in the same situation as being married and then doing it.

Im curious to see what the end product is going to be now .
Old 06-17-2003, 07:43 PM   #8
PrincessAmy
Jester's Princess

Hello...we don't know each other 'yet' but, I say...'we only have one life to live'...so make yourself happy! If this is something that you feel you need to do... then go with it...let me know how it all turns out...I am just a bit curious
Old 06-17-2003, 08:33 PM   #9
FaLLGuY
Forum Regular

Are you going to keep your nuts in a jar??? j/k

Congrats! I wish you well during the procedure and hope all goes good for you. Keep us up to date.
Old 06-18-2003, 10:45 AM   #10
Stang
Team Captain

Keep them and then send them to Fallguy .
Old 06-18-2003, 11:51 AM   #11
XRogue
Forum wh0re

XRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 12:19 PM   #12
KitZune
Transgendered

No I'll keep my nuts in a jar and tell any boyfriend that I might get in the future that it's what happened to the last guy who messed with me

I'm really excited to see what I can get done too... it'll be fun in a way... I just can't wait until I can finally be MYSELF in real life as well as on the internet.... so far it's only been my online personality that I've been able to keep female.

I plan on taking a "Before" picture really soon... because if everything goes well it should be VERY VERY dramatic of a change and will be cool to see the before/after of.

Old 06-18-2003, 03:19 PM   #13
Stang
Team Captain

I was going to tell you to do that. Great minds think alike .
Old 06-18-2003, 05:20 PM   #14
Aluscia
Emo Queen
1000th Thread Main Forum

Send a message via MSN to Aluscia

Fools seldom differ

Favourite Song of the moment - Pyramid Song - Radiohead
Aluscia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2003, 03:48 AM   #15
KitZune
Transgendered

What... keep my nuts in a jar so I can mentally scar future boyfriends? or take before and after pictures?