The Hounds of Zeus  

Go Back   The Hounds of Zeus > General > THZ* Applications > Completed/Inactive Applications
Xbox Leaderboard FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-15-2004, 04:09 PM   #16
Raiyven
Big Bad Thread Boogeyman

Send a message via ICQ to Raiyven Send a message via MSN to Raiyven

yeah, how many times did you headshot that chair by the NA again?

"For in that we are both especially daring and especially thorough in calculating what we attempt, we can truly be distinguished from other men, for whom ignorance is boldness but calculation brings hesitancy. Rightly would they be judged strongest in spirit who recognize both dangers and pleasures with utmost clarity and are on neither count deterred from risks."

- Thucydides, The Peloponnesian War: 2.40, "The Funeral Oration of Perikles" (431 BCE)

Old 11-15-2004, 11:24 PM   #17
SiFi
Forum Regular

Send a message via ICQ to SiFi Send a message via AIM to SiFi Send a message via MSN to SiFi

However many times there was a russian hiding behind it

And I'll see you on Kalinin with new, upgraded tanks:Your Panzer IV vs my PTRD anti-tank rifle. Or better yet, stick your head out and I'll shoot it off

/edit Oh, and the patch is 395 meg. That's the PATCH. you still need the 3.0 installer. Crazy, hte amount of work that's been done.

Last edited by SiFi; 11-15-2004 at 11:26 PM.
Old 11-17-2004, 07:58 AM   #18
Raiyven
Big Bad Thread Boogeyman

i know! AGH it's a thing of beauty! Although, i'm saddened to see that they haven't built a Kursk map yet. Though now after studying it to write this godforsaken essay on it, I can wholly understand the difficulty in doing so. the map itself would be immense, combining both mechanized and infantry warfare, and for it to actually be FUN you'd need about 50 ppl in the game

Be warned though, I didn't catch any names, but there's been a seriously bad crop of spawn camping on the IHoP server lately. Though I didn't help much when my mousewheel slipped and a threw a nade at the camper...in the middle of our spawn.... >.<

kaboom, kaboom.

"For in that we are both especially daring and especially thorough in calculating what we attempt, we can truly be distinguished from other men, for whom ignorance is boldness but calculation brings hesitancy. Rightly would they be judged strongest in spirit who recognize both dangers and pleasures with utmost clarity and are on neither count deterred from risks."

- Thucydides, The Peloponnesian War: 2.40, "The Funeral Oration of Perikles" (431 BCE)

Old 11-17-2004, 09:08 AM   #19
SiFi
Forum Regular

Send a message via ICQ to SiFi Send a message via AIM to SiFi Send a message via MSN to SiFi

Ouch hehehe. DId you get him?
Old 11-17-2004, 03:48 PM   #20
Raiyven
Big Bad Thread Boogeyman

no got 3 of my own though! i consider that an accomplishment