The Hounds of Zeus  

Go Back   The Hounds of Zeus > General > THZ* Applications > Completed/Inactive Applications
Xbox Leaderboard FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2004, 08:03 AM   #1
Shur3Sh0t

Exclamation Recruit Shur3Sh0t

Hello, my name is Tyyler. Before going any further I dont want to lie but I am only 16. I hope that doesn't ruin my chances of being apart of THZ, for i consider myself mature enough to play with adults. My tag is Shur3Sh0t. I play T1 and T2. I have played for Tribes such as Kindread, Fragille Alliance, and White Wolf Clan. My old tags used to be Fang, and Batmstrsn, and Patriarch. Im not being arrogant but I would like to say im above average player in both T1 and T2. I have played Tribes for about 5 years or so, i cant even remember, its been since T1 first came out it might be longer than that. Anyway i'm looking for a dedicated clan who really stresses team and loyalty.
Tag:Shur3Sh0t
Position: Light Offense
Hours I Play: 5
Area: Vegas, Nevada

*P.S. im lookin for active play in about 3 weeks when summer starts thanks!*
Let me know what the deal is!
Old 05-16-2004, 05:24 PM   #2
Stang
Team Captain

Send a message via ICQ to Stang Send a message via AIM to Stang

Well thanks for stoppin by . But right now THZ is in other games and not so much into T2 right now. We do go out and pub but not like we use to as other games have come up. But we are keeping our eyes open and watching what T:V brings to us as we all love Tribes . Some of us do compete with some of our allies in T2 when other games aren't sucking us in .

So if your still interested hang out and get to know everyone and let them get to know you. If not and your looking for a little more active group no hard feelings we totally understand.

Good luck and have fun