The Hounds of Zeus  

Go Back   The Hounds of Zeus > General > THZ* Applications > Completed/Inactive Applications
Xbox Leaderboard FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-23-2003, 05:28 PM   #1
KevSlider

Default Sup

I'm not one for introductions so I'll just lay it out. I'm KevSlider. Kitzune got me into her linkshell on FFXI and the people in the linkshell seem fun so here I am checking out the forum. I used to play Planetside on Emerald with Ahriman Corps. They're still there sort of but I got tired of the game...not fulfilling. Hopefully this won't happen with this game. I also played a lot of UT2K3 and Tribes 2. When Tribes 2 had that anoying error I got tired of that and when UT2K4 was anounced I was ticked off so I stopped that. I...I'm rambeling, okay that's all from me. Later.
Old 12-24-2003, 12:21 AM   #2
Ghryphen
THZ Founder

Ono not another one of KitZ's troublemakers Just hang out and try and out do the KitZ insanity and ya just may be THZ material.
Old 12-24-2003, 10:23 AM   #3
Ryukaki

Default The insanity OH THE INSANITY

I dunno.. I'd consider myself pretty out there, and KitZ makes me look like just your average joe compared to her insanity. I don't even try to compete anymore x.X HOWEVER! Where there is a will, there is obviously a way. I know not if your name is will, if it is, I have hope. If your name is not will, you may just be out of luck. I am not named will, as you can see, probably why I do not try and compete. Comic relief I can do, but to out-insane KitZ, would be a literal chrismas miracle.

Good luck! The king of dragons offers his blessing in your quest for a level of insanity never meant to be reached by any mortal. If it is achived, then I have a medal for you.
Old 12-24-2003, 12:01 PM   #4
KitZune
Transgendered

Send a message via ICQ to KitZune Send a message via AIM to KitZune Send a message via MSN to KitZune

Ryukaki... you are MESSED UPPPP!!!!!

Heya Macewind! : D Maybe we'll have to create a FFXI section of The HOunds of Zeus... right now me and Laurelin are the only members who play FFXI. I'll talk to you in private sometime though about THZ... Stick around, we're all fun people.

She's named after Judas... Not a CARROT

Click here to view my artwork
Old 12-24-2003, 09:47 PM   #5
Ryukaki

Default Whoooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeee

Wow, called messed up by KitZ, should I take that as a compliment or an insult x.X I dunno. (Psssssstttt Watching Reign The Conqueror on Tv.. Alex's mommy having sex with a snake... Make of it what you will ) I think I'll just be idle for now, Until I get replys, which will be replied to with replies, of course.
Old 12-25-2003, 05:31 AM   #6
KevSlider

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitZune
Ryukaki... you are MESSED UPPPP!!!!!

Heya Macewind! : D Maybe we'll have to create a FFXI section of The HOunds of Zeus... right now me and Laurelin are the only members who play FFXI. I'll talk to you in private sometime though about THZ... Stick around, we're all fun people.
Oh we'll get more people. There's no way you're gonna let the good people of Vana'Diel pass up an invitation to our linkshell! Don't forget to add Fyna and Justyn, they're from Windhurst but they love San'doria.
Old 12-28-2003, 07:22 AM   #7
Ryukaki

--------OMG THIS IS A REPLY TO A REPLY----------

I'ma joinin too! Just as soon as I get those upgrades.. It's to long for me to wait, hopefully when I get my Nvidia Gforce 5200 256 meg VRAM Card.... MAYBE My crappy a$$ computer will run it. It's done some pretty miraculous things before, so it never huhrts to try!
Old 12-28-2003, 05:31 PM   #8
KevSlider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryukaki
--------OMG THIS IS A REPLY TO A REPLY----------

I'ma joinin too! Just as soon as I get those upgrades.. It's to long for me to wait, hopefully when I get my Nvidia Gforce 5200 256 meg VRAM Card.... MAYBE My crappy a$$ computer will run it. It's done some pretty miraculous things before, so it never huhrts to try!
Sorry, using the quote button is a forum habit I have. Anyway I was a devout GeForce Nvidia fan...no longer though. After I returned my GeForce 4200 Abit Suliro 128bit and getting my Radeon 9800 Pro 128 bit, I never looked back. The graphics in FFXI are so smooth (when I don't have freaking 10 corrupt files in the game to fix) and I'm sure future games will use more of their tools. /fanboy.