The Hounds of Zeus  

Go Back   The Hounds of Zeus > General > Main Forum
Xbox Leaderboard FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2001, 11:59 AM   #1
Dark Knife

Default Released

Ha!
Iceman hath released my chain and pointed me in this direction.
Firstly I sneak into the THZ base by clinging to the bottom of a beowolf tank returning from its patrol.
Sneaking in I then stop of at the unisex toilet facilities and lift all the seats, put yellow dye in them, and disable the little motion sensors that flush them.
Next I stop off at the break room and unplug the fridge and put an egg in the microwave setting it to cook for six minutes.
Finally I wax the hallway right outside the guard room and carefully exit the base. Making sure to lob a flash grenade in front of one of the cameras I set off the alarms that set my little tricks into action.
Dark Knife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2001, 12:01 PM   #2
Aluscia
Emo Queen
1000th Thread Main Forum

Send a message via MSN to Aluscia
Unhappy

BJ....I'm afraid... make the bad man stop... He knows our defenses... He's made it so that the toilets won't flush... VVH

Favourite Song of the moment - Pyramid Song - Radiohead
Aluscia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2001, 12:24 PM   #3
XMENAhamkarA[DTM

Send a message via AIM to XMENAhamkarA[DTM

/me steps up and knocks on the door
(Parrot voice) Rahh! Who is it?????

Its da Plumber Ive come to fix the sink!!!!

Proud Member of the Dragon Talon Mercenaries [DTM]
Honored And Delighted member of the XMEN
Proud Member of the The Hounds Of Zeus
The Best there is at what they do
Honor FirstThe Blood Eagle Mini League
"If you run tired you will only Die Sleepy"
AhamkarA
THZ*XMENAhamkarA[DTM]
GasLight_Frail
XMENAhamkarA[DTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2001, 12:41 PM   #4
STUWEY
Forum Regular

*having just seen the bathroom goes and lets in the plumber
STUWEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2001, 01:02 PM   #5
DeLukas
Forum Regular

Send a message via ICQ to DeLukas

Obituary of Dark Knife:

Dark Knife of the xmen died today while trying to ride under a tank. He became “tribal road kill” after the tank when over a hill and came down too hard. The members of THZ have submitted Dark Knifes name to be placed in a hall honoring people like him. This hall can be found at www.darwinawards.com

DeLukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2001, 03:52 PM   #6
Stang
Team Captain

Send a message via ICQ to Stang Send a message via AIM to Stang

Tell that plumber to pull up his pants sheesh NASTY!!!
Old 06-06-2001, 05:49 PM   #7
XMEN Iceman[DTM]
Forum Regular

Send a message via AIM to XMEN Iceman[DTM]
Default ...somewhere on the road outside the THZ base

...Iceman and RedSirus hearing the news of DarkKnife's untimely demise race to the scene only to witness the police roping off the scene. Iceman and Red change their clothes and disguise themselves in long blue overalls, dirty t-shirts and bandanas tied around their foreheads. They then pick up some shovels and swagger over to the policeman in charge.

"Heyas, we is from the Sanitation department...we understand you have some trash to pickup..."

The police officer glances up and points his thumb over his shoulder at the body of Dark Knife whose body is compressed flat into the roadbed. "It's over there..."

Iceman and RedSirus saunter over to the treadmarked corpse and insert their shovels under DK's head. Leaning heavily on the shovels DK's head finally pops up! Leaning over they part the mop of black hair to reveal a small metallic hatch. Upon opening it they attach a cable from a connector in the head to a small black box. Red analyzes the data appearing on a screen on the black box. "We have a condition fuscia!!!" Iceman runs over to the XMEN Beach Buggy and pulls out a large capacity Diesel Truck battery, with the optional deluxe fur-covered cables and clips!

Iceman attaches the positive cable to DK's crotchplate and the other end to his Nose. Iceman yells "Fire in da hole!!!!" and closes a lever switch, thus releasing 1.3 gigawatts into DK's body.
The crotchplate glows red from the arcing energy. All of the sudden DK's body moves and two hands grab his crotch and a blood curdling scream is heard! "OUUUUUUUUUUUCCCHCCHHCHCHCCCCCHHHH!!!!!!"

A policeman runs over to see what is going on. "What the heck are you two doing?? Is he alive? "

Red rushes over and disconnects the cables from DK's body.

Iceman explains to the officer "No sir, he is quite dead...we are trying a new waste disposal method...onsite cremation. But it still has some bugs in it."

"But what caused the scream?" replied the officer.

"Oh, that was steam escaping from the lungs and exiting through the voicebox."

"Oh, ok, carry on"

Ice runs over and helps Red carry the body to the buggy. They lash him to the hood like a 10-point buck during deer season.

"Don't worry DarkKnife ole buddy!, you will be just fine...."

RedSirus raises his fist and shakes it at the THZ base. "HE WILL BE BACK AND I PITY DA FOOLS WHO DID THIS!!!"

Iceman and Red exit the scene with a spray of sand and the smell of ripe trout on the wind....

Last edited by XMEN Iceman[DTM]; 06-06-2001 at 05:52 PM.
XMEN Iceman[DTM] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2001, 03:02 AM   #8
KitZune
Transgendered

Send a message via ICQ to KitZune Send a message via AIM to KitZune Send a message via MSN to KitZune

KitZune walks lazily into the break room, smelling something awry she pulls her arms in tight and walks over to the cupboards. She pulls out a bowl and fills it with THZ* cereal, mutligrain cereal shaped like discs. (Under the piece of paper tapped over the label on the box is the word Cherrios) She opens the fridge and mindlessly takes a carton of Milk and pours a viscous thick and oddly yellow chunky liquid onto her cereal. She stops on her way to the table, distracted by the newspaper saying "Gambit Rescues World at Zero Hour With Oversized Trout." She picks up the newspaper and puts down her bowl on the table then moves absently to the microwave, she pulls out the rather smelly egg and puts it into her mouth, biting half of it off. She walks, dripping of half-cooked day old egg, to the table and sits down. With a small grunt of approval of the news story she throws the paper on the ground behind her before taking a spoonful of her rancid mixture. She twists her nose up awkwardly for a second.

"Gryphon? What'd you do to the cereal, it tastes funny!" She waits a moment for a response but gives up after a few moments. She leaves the cereal on the table, finishes the rest of her egg and walks out of the breakroom to watch her early morning cartoons.

She's named after Judas... Not a CARROT

Click here to view my artwork
KitZune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2001, 07:49 PM   #9
XMEN Iceman[DTM]
Forum Regular

Send a message via AIM to XMEN Iceman[DTM]
Wink

I accidentally BUMPED into this thread....cause we need more action to follow.
XMEN Iceman[DTM] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2001, 09:25 PM   #10
Dark Knife

Default Alive!

After spending a week in the bacta tanks, which also doubles as the X-men micro-brewery, Dark Knife crawls out.
First order of buisness is to find a new place to hold onto on the beowolf tank. Second is to view the havoc released in the THZ base recorded by stragiticly placed cameras.
Me watches the vid tapes alone in my little dungeon reserved newer members.
When the flash bang went off so did the base alarms. Four THZ security guards burst out of the security office each sliding a good twenty feet pancaking on a far wall.
Then after a search of the grounds and finding it to be a false alarm they headed to the bathroom to bleed off the stress. Of course being security they left some reallly nasty dookie and didn't bother to watch the toilets NOT flush.
Finally in the break room they find that the beer is now warm and they cannot warm up any food because some fool had cooked an egg in the microwave blowing the inside to Hades.
Right about then the sound of massive griping started drifting down from the bathroom where KitZune had just entered.
Dark Knife is offline   Reply With Quote