The Hounds of Zeus  

Go Back   The Hounds of Zeus > Specialty Forums > Stang's Bitch Pit
Xbox Leaderboard FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-2001, 06:39 PM   #46
XRogue
Forum wh0re

Guess I wouldn't know.
XRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2001, 03:17 AM   #47
Aluscia
Emo Queen
1000th Thread Main Forum

Send a message via MSN to Aluscia
Unhappy

Me neither...

Favourite Song of the moment - Pyramid Song - Radiohead
Aluscia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2001, 05:24 PM   #48
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Forum wh0re

Send a message via ICQ to XMEN Ashaman DTM
Default Hee hee...

I guess I had better chime in here...

My DSL is down, so I am writing this from school.

I'm still getting together with the girl that started this thread. She's pretty cool, once I got to know her a bit. She hasn't freaked out on me, or done anything psycho (like some other girls that I have known). At first I didn't want to offend her with some of my more "colorful" aspects to my personality (jokes, sayings...if you've heard me on RW, you know what I mean. ) Then she told me that I was being too reserved, and THIS is where all the tension was coming from! I haven't said any comments to her about vodka enemas, the waffle game, or anything like that, but I realized what she was saying. Hehe.

Here's a tidbit: We went to a local festival/fair type thing (Bumbershoot), and spent Saturday there. While watching a musical performer, she touched me knee (I was wearing shorts, not pants). She didn't just touch it though, she did something else, and it REALLY made me stand up! I would almost have to say that it was better than sex, for the second or two that it lasted! The first time she did it, I was like HOLY #@$%!!!!!!!, and she started laughing; then she did it again, with the same reaction.
I'm not sure exactly how she did it, but if I could do it to myself I would!

Anyways, I know that sex-only relationships are fun. But for me, that fun only lasts for a little while, maybe three weeks at the most.

Oh and I found out something that I think confuses the hell out of men: women give a certain kind of advice on what they would like in a relationship, and men give another. When you ask a woman for advice on what kind of things to do on a date, you get VERY different ideas, than what a guy would say. (This is advice that I got from a woman, versus what I got from a man.) A guy has to NOT open up his entire heart to a woman that he meets (which is exactly what I was told to do, but rejected it because of my own experience.) You have to keep your cards in your hand, and go with your best pokerface, at first. This strategy works for women that want longterm relationships.
The ones that want sex now, and jump right in with both feet, are (more fun!), but in my experience have self esteem issues. <-- Not for me.

Oh well, these are little things that I have put together. Notes about observations if you will. They seem to work for me.

And I think Mustang will want a description (as will the guys):

She is 5'9" (or so)
about 135-140 (I think)
athletic build (she's tall)
blond hair
green eyes that seem to light up when the light hits them just right (I think these are her most attractive physical features)
a nice rack
she carries herself with confidence (I think this is what pulled me to her in the first place)

We started off with similar backgrounds (both had poor families to start), but she grew up on Bainbridge Island (rich people live there), and I grew up mostly in Renton (upper, middle class). BUT! She is not snobby which is awesome. We have similar personalities, but I'm more outgoing, and she is more introverted...plus she is a girl, so she likes girly things. We have many of the same friends, my roommate knew her in highschool, and one of her good friends is one of my friends. In fact that good friend of hers is a guy, and he's cool, but he wanted my to tell her some stories about myself that were funny, but somewhat crude. I did tell the hernia-doctor incident to her...

I spent most of this last weekend with her, just hanging out.

That's pretty much enough I think.
XMEN Ashaman DTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2001, 10:28 PM   #49
Stang
Team Captain

Send a message via ICQ to Stang Send a message via AIM to Stang

WOOHOO!!!

Im sooo happy for you Asha sounds like you guys are hitting it off great.

Yeah love it when just a little touch moves you in a huge way. Im sooo glad I feel that way and hope it never goes away .

Thanks for the description

Again Im HAPPY for you, now dont screw it up .
Old 09-05-2001, 03:55 AM   #50
XRogue
Forum wh0re

Anyone calculating the odds? J/K Asha, good luck to you.

Male and female advice on relationships is generally very different. Men are more blunt than women (pardon the pun) but women (so I'm told) are supposed to be more in touch with their feelings. An unfortunate thing in some ways. Often leads to misunderstandings faster than anything else.
Old 09-05-2001, 04:33 AM   #51
Aluscia
Emo Queen
1000th Thread Main Forum

Talking

Hehhehheh... she did the knee thing... mwa.... It's soooo funny. It was like the latest rage at my school last year... At any rate, that's awesome for you, Asha... I'm kinda worried about you now, tho... What's this about vodka enemas and waffle games? You've got me confused...

Old 09-05-2001, 08:09 AM   #52
Spinning Hat
Toupee Cover

Send a message via ICQ to Spinning Hat Send a message via AIM to Spinning Hat Send a message via MSN to Spinning Hat Send a message via Yahoo to Spinning Hat

You DO NOT I repeat DO NOT want to know what the waffle game is. It was something someone had mentioned (Probably Asha) and everyone was curious, now we know and wish we didn't. I don't know what the Vodka Enema is, but I'm sure it's just as gross as the Waffle Game.

BUT, If you absolutely must know, email me at: spinninghat@home.com

Never, Never, Never Quit -Winston Churchill
Spinning Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2001, 12:35 PM   #53
Ambush_Bug
Forum Regular

:shudder: :twitch:

*Bug contemplates telling what the waffle game is*

"No! It's too horrible! It's too gruesome! Hell, it makes sailors run screaming in terror!"

Yes, this sounds melodramatic. It isn't. Don't ask. For you own mental health. Please!
Ambush_Bug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2001, 12:50 PM   #54
Aluscia
Emo Queen
1000th Thread Main Forum

Red face

It's ok... I found out exactly what it is today... and I must admit, I don't think it's very funny... It's actually really gross. The worst I have ever seen girls get is to put the girl who falls asleep first's bra in the freezer... after it's soaking wet.

Old 09-05-2001, 01:30 PM   #55
XRogue
Forum wh0re

Heh, the grossness was what bothered me about the waffle game......but I am still in the dark about the Vodka Enema. After the waffle thing I don't think I care to ask. And males may be more gross than females, but females are not perfect either. Guess I should be grateful I am immune to the ol' frozen underwire trick you mentioned, Laur.
Old 09-05-2001, 01:34 PM   #56
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Forum wh0re

Send a message via ICQ to XMEN Ashaman DTM
Default hi

Yeah, but the shock value of the waffle game is what makes it funny in a way. Very gross, but funny to see people's reactions to it. :b

(Yeah, it was me that brought that up a LONG time ago.)

So, Rogue... What are the odds?
XMEN Ashaman DTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2001, 05:06 PM   #57
Aluscia
Emo Queen
1000th Thread Main Forum

Red face

Hrmm... knowing how many relationships you've gone through, how much advice you're getting, and how compatible you *seem* to be, I think you've got a 74.6% chance of making it work... give or take a few percent...

Old 09-05-2001, 05:17 PM   #58
Stang
Team Captain

Well you cant say something about the waffle game and then not tell us. What a tease you are .

Spin email me it.
Old 09-05-2001, 05:51 PM   #59
XRogue
Forum wh0re

NOOOOOO!!! ERRRRK!!! ARRRRRRRRRGH!!!

As to the odds, they are improving. I calculate 76.4489 percent chance that you will eventually find SOMEONE to be with on a permanent basis, since that is what you seem to want and you will arrive at your self imposed minimum marriageable age before too long. As to whether this particular young lady is the one, naturally I have no clue whatever. Make any sense?

Stang, you've been warned. Don't blame me for the results.
Old 09-05-2001, 09:09 PM   #60
Stang
Team Captain

Laurelin told me, THAT IS NASTY!!! Someone has a gross mind to think of that.