The Hounds of Zeus  

Go Back   The Hounds of Zeus > Specialty Forums > Stang's Bitch Pit
Xbox Leaderboard FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2001, 11:48 AM   #31
XRogue
Forum wh0re

See, she didn't run screaming in horror. That straight talk stuff will do it every time. We told ya. Good work, Ash.
XRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2001, 02:23 AM   #32
Aluscia
Emo Queen
1000th Thread Main Forum

Send a message via MSN to Aluscia
Talking

Sucka! He finally got trapped... I mean, way to go One day... just one day... NM, I'm babbling when I'm typing now...

Favourite Song of the moment - Pyramid Song - Radiohead
Aluscia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2001, 01:59 PM   #33
XRogue
Forum wh0re

Don't you usually babble when you type, sweet thang?
Old 08-28-2001, 02:30 PM   #34
Spinning Hat
Toupee Cover

Send a message via ICQ to Spinning Hat Send a message via AIM to Spinning Hat Send a message via MSN to Spinning Hat Send a message via Yahoo to Spinning Hat
Talking

First of, I just want to say women suck. (Not that way, get your minds outta the gutter ) I've been married for almost a year, (Sept. 9th) and women are still as confusing now as they were before. I bought her a car that needed some work, and when I go to my friend's house to work on it, all I get is "Why do you always go over there? Don't you want to spend time with your family?" She's starting to get better, but it bugs the hell outta me. But when I do come home, it's "Is it done yet?" and then she bitches all week that her car isn't done..... Women suck.

Never, Never, Never Quit -Winston Churchill
Spinning Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2001, 03:52 PM   #35
Stang
Team Captain

Send a message via ICQ to Stang Send a message via AIM to Stang

You know you men can sit there and tell us we SUCK but you guys SUCK just as much and can be JUST as annoying as us, so watch it bud .

And if we suck so much why do you guys come back for more over and over again? If we are that bad then maybe you should leave us alone .

Id like to see a guy on here get REALLY serious, and mushy if thats what it takes, and tell us why you like us. Show us your sensitive side , since we see you whining about us, when you men are JUST as bad.

I DARE YOU!!! Otherwise stop your whinin' you big babies .
Old 08-28-2001, 05:06 PM   #36
Spinning Hat
Toupee Cover

Send a message via ICQ to Spinning Hat Send a message via AIM to Spinning Hat Send a message via MSN to Spinning Hat Send a message via Yahoo to Spinning Hat
Talking

You see, men are stupid. We don't mean to offend, (yet often do) and in our stipidity (and confusion that goes along with it), do and say stupid things. There's always been a mystery between the sexes. Why, I don' t know, but it tends to lead to some, friction. It's not that women suck all the time, because I'll admit that men suck too. I didn't mean to offend earlier, it was just a rant that has been bothering me for a long time. Please forgive me.

-SH

Old 08-28-2001, 05:44 PM   #37
The Ghost of MG

OK here is my point of view. Forget this plain good vs evil thing. The fact is that people are more like shades of grey then being pure evil or pure good. However, the way you look at people also factors into this. One person might be attracted to people who are more evil, while others prefer people who are neutral, sit on the fence types. For us men, women can be confusing but men can too. There is no special law of time and space that dictates that "Women shall confuse men and the reverse may also be true". People's heads are just so loaded down with so much preconcieved notions and stereotypes, they just don't realize that men and women are pretty much the same. Therefore it IS possible for men to understand women and vice versa.
The key is that people expect to see things and when they don't, they get all "oh this is confusing". Take a girlfriendy/boyfriendy relationship. What does it always start with? Holding hands. Then kissing and other stuff, it proceeds almost like ppl follow a plan. Now consider what would happen if pattern was broken? What if the persons in kwestion skipped all "steps" and went right out and had SEX. What would you say? Slut. Ho. etc... What if ppl just stay as regular friends, they never go on to "something ELSE". Ppl think it's wierd. They pressure, they ridicule, etc. What makes this kind of relation any different than a same sex (and I DO NOT mean this in a gay or lesbian way, I speak strictly as a straight person myself) type of friendship? Nothing. Really, the way to build a good relationship is to start off as friends, because guys and girls are no different. I have seen crossovers both ways (i.e guys who want to be girls and girls who want to be guys), and it really makes no difference. A person is just who he or she is, regardless of gender. What I'm trying to say is that being of opposing genders doesn't make it like you're some alien species, but people seem to see it that way, I have no idea why. I like gurls, I reely do. And they aren't confusing at all to me. Maybe, SH, your problem is really a matter of differing levels of knowledge. My mom just so happens to be an amazing mechanic, and knows more about cars then I do! *gasp* Big surprise! (sarcasm) Your wife just doesn't know about cars and that some repairs can cause a domino effect (of your own creation or otherwise) or just take a helluva long time. It's a lack of information, not just becasue she's female. Try to strike a balance between car repairs and being with your family. Or you could take a vacation (all family) then go non-stop at the car. It all needs some good explanation, that's all.
Old 08-28-2001, 07:37 PM   #38
Spinning Hat
Toupee Cover

it is true, my wife knows very little of Cars or computers, but she's learning. I spend a lot of time during the week with my family, an don the weekend I like going to work on her car. It had a bad head gasket, which doesn't seem like a big job, but when you think of all that's connected to the motor, it gets real big real fast... And there's other preventitive things I have to do so there are no big problems later, and that's taking the most time. Finding parts is generally not fin, and I spend most of my weekends finding parts... But other than the whole work on cars/spend time with family dillema, we've got a strong relationship and that's all that really matters. We were friends before "going to the next level" so our ties that bind us go much deeper than some people I know... And I'm pretty luck with that.

Old 08-28-2001, 08:35 PM   #39
Stang
Team Captain

Send a message via ICQ to Stang Send a message via AIM to Stang

Do you not know about things called paragraphs? Use the :enter: key more sheesh.

Um I didnt understand a thing you said MG and what I did I dont think you can come in here and spill out stuff that you really have no say in, your still young and havent been a serious relationship, Im sure. Come back when you can relate . You are someone on the outside lookin in thru the window or however that goes .

What is wrong with 2 people getting together just for sex? Nothin at all wrong with that if that is what both partners want. You dont need a relationship, especially if your not looking for one at the moment and just want to soil your oats or just got out of a long relationship, your not leading them on if you tell them. I see nothing wrong with that at all.

Your forgiven SH, I didnt mean to sound rude just need to stand up for my side so you men dont get a big head . In a relationship there is time to spend together and then there is time that should be spent apart, it helps a relationship. So maybe when SH spends time on the car she should take it as this is our time apart and then when things are orginized it will be our time. Which Im sure SH spends plenty of time with his family.

I just think that all your talk MG is a lot of hypothetical stuff and it will be SOOOOOOOOOO much different when you get to where we are. Things dont work out the way you described and never will. But I will say it is nice to start out friends before going any further . Youll feel the same way as SH does some day and then come in here bitchin .

Last edited by Stang; 08-28-2001 at 10:37 PM.
Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2001, 07:27 AM   #40
Spinning Hat
Toupee Cover

Old 08-29-2001, 08:03 AM   #41
XRogue
Forum wh0re

Personally, I don't want Gambino around all the time. He's kinda high maintenance, twitchy and easily bored. I find it easier just to play schedule coordinator and say, ok, we got family time at four this afternoon, or, we are going to the park at 12:30 and taking a picnic. Show up in the kitchen at 12 to make sandwiches or else. He does MUCH better with a list, and if you tell him, ok this needs to all be done by monday morning, or the vaccuming needs to be done by twelve so I have the afternoon to dust, he gets it done.

Besides, working on the car is a job for the family. How is that not family time? If you didn't do it, she'd be gripin' you didn' t take care of her stuff or worry about her safety or transportation. This stuff has to get done. Inconvenient, but true.

BTW, I'm kinda high maintenance myself.
Old 08-29-2001, 10:21 AM   #42
Ambush_Bug
Forum Regular

Quote:
What is wrong with 2 people getting together just for sex?
Not a damn thing, if you ask me. However, the last woman I ran into that would actually do this without thinking of me as 'desperate', or 'player', or 'scum' was twenty years my senior. All the younger women would just look at me like I'd crawled out of the carpet fibers or something.

I mean, c'mon! In college, a sex-only relationship can be a great thing to have. You don't have to worry about flowers on Valentine's day, no anniversary to remember.... bliss when you're juggling twenty books for five classes. Save all that serious relationship stuff for when you have the time (and unoccupied brainpower) for it.

And besides, there's nothing like receiving the following phone call around 10 PM on a weeknight.

"Bug? You there?"
"Yep. What's up?"
"My libido. Close your books and come get some."

Ambush_Bug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2001, 10:32 AM   #43
XRogue
Forum wh0re

I hate to say it, but that type of phone call interests me not at all.
Old 08-29-2001, 02:55 PM   #44
Spinning Hat
Toupee Cover

Those phone calls were a rarity, but they were always fun. Besides, the more experience you've got, the better the overall performance becomes....

Old 08-29-2001, 06:27 PM   #45
Ambush_Bug
Forum Regular

Oh, that is so true, SH.
Ambush_Bug is offline   Reply With Quote