The Hounds of Zeus  

Go Back   The Hounds of Zeus > Specialty Forums > Stang's Bitch Pit
Xbox Leaderboard FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2004, 05:08 PM   #1
yourmom

Default Fuking Tampabay Bucs!!

They are not the worl champions! Fuking JESUS you actually have to play a world sport to be considerred a fuuuking world champ! I fuking hate people who state his or her favorite football team is the worldchampion . No they are not you fuking stupid kunt! They are not the world champions! Fuking JEBUS you actually have to play a world sport to be considered a fuuuking world champ! I fuking hate people who state his or her favorite football team is the world champion . No they are not you fuking stupid kunt! Did they play and Beat England? France? Germany? Uruguay?? No, you fuking ignorant bitch! It’s not a world sport go fuk your self! Footbal is not a godamn wolrd sport! Stop being fuking stupid! Godamn I hate Tampa during fuking football season. Does football make people fuking mental in your state? JEBUS!!
yourmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2004, 11:59 PM   #2
Ghryphen
THZ Founder

LOL Awesome
Ghryphen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2004, 07:11 PM   #3
Gambit
Forum wh0re

Send a message via ICQ to Gambit Send a message via AIM to Gambit Send a message via Yahoo to Gambit

I hate it when people can't find any other way to express their (no doubt) heartfelt emotion than with obscenities. Repetitive ones, no less.

Though a program be but three lines long,
someday it will have to be maintained.
-The Tao of Programming
Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2004, 07:43 PM   #4
insaneferret
Forum Regular

Send a message via MSN to insaneferret

well they would be the world champions because america is the only country in the world that plays american football, and even if a smaller country gave a damn and fielded a team, any of the NFL teams would trounce them

so they are the world chamions as they are the best football team in the world as of the last chamionship

football? you mean the game you play with your feet?, no that's soccer, and the game you play with your arms and sock each other about is called football

......................fuk the fuking fukers!!

man am i glad to be in a city and university who's football teams suck, tones down the hooligans a lot, aww, we lost again eh, who cares

Last edited by insaneferret; 10-09-2004 at 07:47 PM.
insaneferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2004, 06:47 AM   #5
Cerberus
One bad mofo'n Hound

Wtf!
Cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2004, 11:26 AM   #6
Ghryphen
THZ Founder

Get used to hating yourmom's posts then Gambit hehe, he has a limited vocabulary
Ghryphen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2004, 12:15 PM   #7
Gambit
Forum wh0re

Send a message via ICQ to Gambit Send a message via AIM to Gambit Send a message via Yahoo to Gambit

I know, I know. Figured if I was gonna gripe, this was the place to do it.

Though a program be but three lines long,
someday it will have to be maintained.
-The Tao of Programming
Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2004, 02:19 PM   #8
Stang
Team Captain

Send a message via ICQ to Stang Send a message via AIM to Stang

Wow someones not happy about football. Heres my solution if your so angry about the sport, THEN DON'T BLEEPING WATCH IT MORONS!

I have to agree with Ferret we are the only football out there compared to other countries so until they do get more we can be considered champions .

Now SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Old 10-10-2004, 07:35 PM   #9
Steele
Forum Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Steele Send a message via AIM to Steele Send a message via Yahoo to Steele

Sombody wash that boy's mouth out with soap...or I could pee in it

Someone once told me that if you said the actual meaning of the cuss word in the sentance you use it in you would see how stoopid you sound/look...

For instance...if I were to rewrite yommama's post it would read...

Quote:
They are not the world champions! For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge JESUS you actually have to play a world sport to be considerred a For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge world champ! I For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge hate people who state his or her favorite football team is the world champion . No they are not you For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge stupid Vagina! They are not the world champions! For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge JEBUS you actually have to play a world sport to be considered a For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge world champ! I For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge hate people who state his or her favorite football team is the world champion . No they are not you For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge stupid Vagina! Did they play and Beat England? France? Germany? Uruguay?? No, you For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge ignorant female dog! It’s not a world sport go For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge your self! Footbal is not a large concrete structure that holds back water in heavan! wolrd sport! Stop being For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge stupid! large concrete structure that holds back water in heavan I hate Tampa during For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge football season. Does football make people For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge mental in your state? JEBUS!!

interesting on how sooooopid that sounds
Old 10-10-2004, 07:50 PM   #10
insaneferret
Forum Regular

ha, that's great
esp. god dam
Old 10-11-2004, 05:39 AM   #11
yak
Threadkiller

Send a message via MSN to yak Send a message via Yahoo to yak

One can smile, and smile, and still be a villian.-William Shakespeare

Are you trying to tell me that the man who tried to put a rubber fist in my anus was a uhh.. homosexual?-Borat
yak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 11:01 AM   #12
KitZune
Transgendered

Send a message via ICQ to KitZune Send a message via AIM to KitZune Send a message via MSN to KitZune

For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge the For Unlawful Carnal Knowledging For Unlawful Carnal Knowledgers

She's named after Judas... Not a CARROT

Click here to view my artwork
KitZune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 06:19 PM   #13
yourmom

Lol Awesome!
They can't be world Champions if they don't play other world teams. Anyone can go walk around saying they are the world champions of a sport only they play, doesn’t make them world champions. Unless you are just saying that to be a devil’s advocate but you are smart enough to know that explanation is mentally retarded, even more so then my constant cursing ( maybe ).

As for the constant cursing, it’s really a cry for help. I’m lonely and need attention and as long as posting ignorant posts with uber-tons o curse w3rds gets me attention well guess who will continue to post

And yeah football s0x0rs r0x0s ub3r 1337 styl3!! But that’s the point of this forum right? To bitch! Something I do better then anyone else in the world as a matter o fact I’m the world champion of bitching. No one else competed against me but hey, details

Having a team that sux is a godsend! Unless your in TampaBay then it doesn’t help there are people who though the bucs were great even years before they won the Cup -o- Dick or what ever they play for in the world championships. The bucs people… they have never been great even someone that doesn’t like foot ball can see that!

Oh wait.. Fuk **** ass KUNT, Kunt sack! T-what, douche bag, douche sack, fuk tard, clit face, dick ass ect ect.

Hate the game don’t hate the player!

Blame my job if they kept me busy I would never post. I never do on my weekends Or you can always pray that the Tampa and Orlando division get hit with a major virus attack bringing down the internet that should keep me busy. Or you can hope I have the same weakness as Chris Reeves. Damn Horses.
Old 10-12-2004, 07:12 PM   #14
yourmom

forgot, Kum rag!
Old 10-12-2004, 07:35 PM   #15
insaneferret
Forum Regular

well yes i am just being the devils advocate, but the problem is that there *are* no other teams to play against, canada perhaps, but i doubt canada could beat the US in a game of american football, they may not be the world champions, but they are the best in the world at least

sports are ghey

.....................................................For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge the For Unlawful Carnal Knowledging For Unlawful Carnal Knowledgers