The Hounds of Zeus  

Go Back   The Hounds of Zeus > General > Main Forum
Xbox Leaderboard FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2003, 10:04 PM   #61
Atheist
Forum Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Atheist Send a message via AIM to Atheist

Well.. I only saw this right now but....

Good luck bro!

I've seen some of the procedures they do and you'll (hopefully) be happy with the end result!

It'll definitely be a long trial. But your conditions is not unheard of (how's that for horribly redundant grammatic syntax) and that there are many who have been happy after it is all said and done.

That said... Jessica... I can see that. I guess I can't call you bro' anymore. How's Chica? Heheheh..
Atheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2003, 01:18 PM   #62
KitZune
Transgendered

Send a message via ICQ to KitZune Send a message via AIM to KitZune Send a message via MSN to KitZune

hahahha Chica works for me ; ) Thanks for the kind words Athiest... Yeah I'm working out the beginning details right now, and it's hard... but hopefully I can pull through it because I really want this to happen.

She's named after Judas... Not a CARROT

Click here to view my artwork
KitZune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2003, 10:06 PM   #63
Steele
Forum Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Steele Send a message via AIM to Steele Send a message via Yahoo to Steele

I answer to Steele sometimes...so does one of my dogs

Kitz just reading all this now. Just wanted to add my 2cents for whatever it is worth...(I know it's worth 2 cents) I remember when I was more active on these boards a couple of years ago we talked a few times in mIRC or something about you being Transgender...I remember sharing with you about my friend who is Transgender who used to be called Tom and is now Trish...after 40+ years of being male and 20 years of marriage he decided to be a female cuz he/she felt that he was/is a she...Tom has a wife and 2 sons...at that time they were about 17 and 15...this was very hard on the family and hard on their marriage...I believe they are still together and Tom is living as Trish...Tom's kids last I heard have not accepted his change...I believe He was going to Thailand to get the operation done. From what he described to me it does not sound to pleasant...

I will say this I do not agree with this. I know I appear to be in the Minority on these boards, but I also want you to know Kitz that I think no less of you for deciding your course of action and and Love you as my bother in Christ. It's a hard choice you made. I have never met you in RL and I hope that one day we do get to meet. You said in your original post "Laugh at me if you want...hate me if you want" I won't laugh at you and I won't hate you...I will Pray for you and I will Love you.

Your friend,

Tim
Old 08-28-2003, 08:00 AM   #64
KitZune
Transgendered

Send a message via ICQ to KitZune Send a message via AIM to KitZune Send a message via MSN to KitZune

It's nice to hear that thought ... and I know that so far it has been a falacy that so many people have "agreed" with me so far... I have so much support but most of the support doesn't realise what exactly it's going to mean... There will be a lot of change... To tell the truth I am having problems with it right now, but I want to get back on track... I can't live like this... I depress myself just looking in a mirror... but most of the time I feel like even in doing this I won't be happy... but THat's what therapy is for... and I need to seek someone out who can help me see if this really is the right option for me.

Old 08-28-2003, 09:07 AM   #65
Ghryphen
THZ Founder

Are you sure when you look in the mirror that you don't just want to lose some weight and excersise I know I get depressed when I look in the mirror, but I think I just need to lose 50 pounds and eat a carrot
Ghryphen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2003, 10:24 AM   #66
Stang
Team Captain

Send a message via ICQ to Stang Send a message via AIM to Stang

Hmm carrots
Old 08-28-2003, 10:06 PM   #67
KitZune
Transgendered

hehehe.. well imagine how you feel wanting to lose weight... then imagine the desire to want to change genders ; ) It's a little different. Naah my feeling comes from somewhere different all together............ I can FEEL the body that I should have... I can literally FEEL it... and when I look in the mirror... and I see the monstrosity that really exists in it's place, it makes me sad... and then mad... I hate mirrors.

Old 08-28-2003, 10:25 PM   #68
Mobius
Forum Regular

I say screw the carrot. Mirror + Hammer = Glitter
Mobius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2003, 12:24 PM   #69
THZDax
Forum Regular

Well what to say,

i guess i should start with this. Its about time you make yourself happy. I met you years ago and i know (from what you told me) that you were unhappy so Congradulations

as for names i think one of your middle names should be Dax
THZDax is offline   Reply With Quote