The Hounds of Zeus  

Go Back   The Hounds of Zeus > Specialty Forums > Stang's Bitch Pit
Xbox Leaderboard FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-2002, 02:45 PM   #16
Spinning Hat
Toupee Cover

Send a message via ICQ to Spinning Hat Send a message via AIM to Spinning Hat Send a message via MSN to Spinning Hat Send a message via Yahoo to Spinning Hat

Quote:
lmao @ 9-11.. the majority of you all have never even seen (vacations dont count) the east coast, so why pour your hearts out like you kno the problems over there. and i say something about ebonics cause i am from florida, where everyone talks odd, or with incorr3t spelling, and where soon as your kind venture into our world we single your pale, cherry red ŧses out..
First off, I HAVE been all over this nation many, many times. I have seen all kinds of problems and issues all across this country. No, I don't take vacations as such, because if I go somewhere, I prefer to get paid for it. So I used to drive a Big Truck over the road for a living, and now I'm back in college, so I can have a better life for me and my family. Racism plays no part in this.

I've been to florida, and people don't normally talk all that weird down there. I am truly sorry that you're white, when you talk and feel like you are a "minority". But to let you in on a little secret: Next to Native Americans, White Men in this country are discriminated against more than most other races here. Why you ask? Because of programs like affirmative action, and Having "quotas" for ethnic diversity on government contracts, etc. It's a sad fact of life. And honestly, you type horribly, and you should probably go back and get your GED or something, so you can make it in this world, because people in the real world do not tolerate your use of language, and they expect a certain level of proficiency in the english language. It's not a race thing, it's a matter of communication, and you make it more difficult to talk intelligently with you when you refuse to type like a normal person.

Something else that has been disturbing me as I get caught up from the weekend:

Quote:
the upinya location is the same one as Jester DTM over & planettribes, i assume you are the same person.. with you common hat, white walled, american flag waving ŧ§, you got this wanna be hard core clown face as a sig, but your just that, a wanna be..
Your attacks of the character of the people here. Jester has a right to wave the American flag as you put it. We all do. I've met him in person, had telephone conversations with him, and I value him as a friend to me. You may have the "right" to say what you will, but you should be mindful of what other people think and know about the members of this, and any other forum you visit. The XMEN and THZ* go way back, from the T1 days, and we've gotten to know each other very well.

You should learn to get to know people before you flame their beliefs. we all have different ones, and no belief is more right or wrong than anyone else's, even though we may think so. All of the members here have been very open and honest and polite with you, and we ask that you do the same.

Never, Never, Never Quit -Winston Churchill
Spinning Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002, 01:42 AM   #17
Cerberus
One bad mofo'n Hound

Admittedly I haven't been as courteous as I could have been, but my opinion is rather strong on ebonics as I see it's furthering as a hindrance to children who deserve better. And I don't know what your so upset about but as SH put it, We are all good friends here, SH is one of my closest online people I know. We have all met in person, and if you think this THZ*/XMEN thing is some kind of detached gaming clan of the type that frequent tribalwar.com you're wrong. You'll find no
1st!! post here. We are not about that, so all of us consider your attack on Gryphon a personal attack on us as well. And BTW, I am a patriot, I served my country for 6 years on Active duty in the military, and am still in the National Guard, I hold that flag with great respect as it represents not only our country but the men as women who have died to protect your freedom. So do not attack my patriotism, and As for the common hat, Dude, I live in Washington, of course I am a mariners fan.
Cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002, 06:13 AM   #18
imperiall

Send a message via AIM to imperiall
Default oh wow

outta everyone here, the person that said the **** about white men are one of the biggest minority in usa, i give you credit for that, was gonna even say something about it, since i seen you say something about native americans.. but um, driving a truck through a state does not have **** to do with living in that state for years.. i lived in jacksonville florida for 25+ years, and yes, mofo, alot of us talk odd, if you get outta ya truck, and start a life in one of these places, and talk to the ppl you would see this.. but since it seems like your a drive though spectator you have lil input.. just like this, you took a quote from me, and changed how it was directed, i never attacked your ßitch boy, i was saying something about how he (your so called military brat) and took it from over here (where it should have stayed) and placed it somewhere else. so since you claim to see so much, make sure you do.. And cerebus, they dont protect my rights, i want things like health insurance for everyone (specially lil kids) and to be able to do certain things, but since it only seems like upper white, suit wearing ppl are the only ones heard, thats what bills are passed... we need health insurance and dental for children, we dont, read this clearly, specially since NASA was right ******* by me.. WE DO NOT NEED TO GOTO SPACE 28 TYMES INA MONTH, SPENDING 338+ MILLION DOLLARS EACH ******* TYME.. that is not my version of your so called Quote, un-quote, real world buddy.. thats called over spending bull§hit... give some of that money back to the ppl, specially the children.. and in case you havent figured it out yet, i care about things that cant defend themselves, i dont give a Ðamn about censorship, r.i.a.a. or adults in general... lmao @ died to protect my freedom, we have pissed alot of other countries off, your presidents are no angels, and for you to sit here and tell me **** about it is total bs.. the real docu about black hawk down shows how we went to another country and ****** with them, killed them, and got our Åsses killed some as well, then these young ppls dads and **** came on tv and was crying about how his child was dead, and how we then turned around and was protecting the man we were suppose to be going after.. i wasnt there, so i really dont kno anything, excpet what im showed.. but just like in the past, we r a very two faced country, and i dont give a fly'n **** if iraq makes nuclear bombs, i would rather take that money we fixing to spend and have a somewhat decent life, one that focuses more on the kids and less on the adults like me and your dumb ŧses.. And ps, pls dont use the common everyday bull§hit about "so stay on topic"... i mean *with sarcasim* thought we was up in the good ole` usa, and we could speak our minds, no?
Seems like ppl are searching for things to say.. seems like i dont really give a flying **** about what you really say, nor do i care about racisim, one person here knows something about it, so i give them some credit.. @ least they somehwhat have ventured outta there world.. even if only for a lil while.. and mr truck driver, since you seem to claim to kno so much, do you kno what a Dub or a cookie is? kno you probally kno what a lot lizard is, but still, 2 days, or a few weeks ina place dont mean you get to see ****.. and you sound like the umpqua indians, where i live they have allmost full control over everything, and it blows.. tribal laws suck ŧ§.. the florida state seminoles damn shure dont whine about it, so why do these ppl?.... if not for california, the westcoast would not even be as big as it is.. texas(even tho they aint westcoast), mexico and california make up this side of usa, everything else is still very green (washington's state sign is like a evergreen) must have some nice land there and stuff, just like canada does i guess.. but screw the topic, screw whos right or wrong, screw what chu think you know or have seen.. get away from this moniter, and go get the god Ðamn kids something for there futures.. something besides alot of preaching, binny hinn type mofo's. that tell them to do one thing, then turn around and do whatever they want behind closed doors.. i didnt pay mr bill clinton to lie about giving ppl health insurance, to only turn around and have his diçk blowed off by another phat white ßitch.. so plz dont tell me them ppl stand for me, or fight for me, they only fight for you, thats why you support your ppl, i dont give damn about em.. i do like the airforce tho, pilots, and jetts i do respect alot.. i lived by mayport, its a huge submarine base, and every year these dumb, sticking our noses in other countrys business, ppl went to war, or got other countries pissed off, we had to worry.. im sick of worry'n. im sick of who thinks there correct, and im really sick of ppl saying things about "your lazy cause of how you type or spell" "stay on topic" "they fight for you".. bllah, blah, blah.. stop fighting, and start listening, something not many ppl do, and not many of you have done yet..
this **** is now so over played, and it all started over a thread that was made so ppl could speak there mind, sarcasim came after my gf said what she said, that is where all this came from, a lil bit of SARCASIM... i veiw most ppl in your and my so called world as breeders and preachers, that turn around and do whatever they desire behind closed doors, nothing more... we take away from the real things in life to make our own... i love animals, and certain things, eveything else can die, and go where ever its suppose to go, and yes, ill go with it.. thanks for not killing this thread yet, and thanks for your input ppl...
Old 11-25-2002, 09:59 AM   #19
Spinning Hat
Toupee Cover

Send a message via ICQ to Spinning Hat Send a message via AIM to Spinning Hat Send a message via MSN to Spinning Hat Send a message via Yahoo to Spinning Hat

*sigh* You have the totally wrong Idea about me, and the people here. You want to discuss politics? Fine, start a new thread.

But once again, can you PLEASE put some effort into your grammar, punctuation and spelling? Looking at your post makes me not want to read it.. One big block of text with how many different ideas doesn't lend itself well to comprehension, or most people realy taking it seriously. Along a related note, do you have to swear quite so much?

There is more to me that you can ever know. You do not have to start a life somewhere to get to know what it's like being there. And no, I don't know what a Dub or a cookie is, and frankly, I don't care. When I was driving, it's not like I was a tourist, I was there working. And I had some time off in most every stop I've made, so I get a chance to see things.

And about your NASA comment: Do you have any idea what NASA has done for not just the US, but the entire world? The things they study and do in space become more and more important every day. It's sad you can't see past your own backyard and really stop and think about things. I agree woth you about the healthcare thing, but it will come in time. Honestly, step back, take a deep breath, and get a Thesaurus and a Dictionary, and write something cohesive.

Old 11-25-2002, 11:01 AM   #20
Cerberus
One bad mofo'n Hound

I think your the one stuck in your own little world, not us. It would be great if you lived in Afghanastan before we went over there and "pissed some people off" Then you would understand what it means to have a hard life.
Cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2002, 11:06 AM   #21
Stang
Team Captain

Send a message via ICQ to Stang Send a message via AIM to Stang

Again show some respect on these boards and watch your language. There is no need for it and we dont want it, so show us you have SOME respect.

I thought you werent coming around anymore? Even though I knew it wasnt going to happen, thanks for proving us right .

You were on topic for a bit there in that so called last little paragraph but then lost it again. You started this thread about another thread and your the one that went off topic and started talking about racism, health care, and whatever was in that long one huge sentence up there.

Great for you that you feel so strongly about the issues around America, as many of us do, but start another thread about it dont go about it in a thread you started about a beef you had about someone. Those issures have NOTHING to do with what went on over at the other forum.

You contradict yourself so many times its funny .
Old 12-07-2002, 05:37 PM   #22
Jode
Whoopiteedoo!

WOW! I have great respect for all you THZ'ers!! If I even run into an idiot like this I hope I have you guys to back me up!!
WTG! GUYS!
Old 12-08-2002, 04:38 AM   #23
Aluscia
Emo Queen
1000th Thread Main Forum

Send a message via MSN to Aluscia

Yes, WTG guys... I lost my cool right off the bat, so I'm glad others could keep at this nerd.

Favourite Song of the moment - Pyramid Song - Radiohead
Aluscia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 10:40 AM   #24
Spinning Hat
Toupee Cover

Old 12-08-2002, 12:22 PM   #25
Stang
Team Captain

If ya ever need us Jodie just comma callin .

I wanted to loss my cool with this moron but hes just not worth it cuz hes one sided and sees things one way. Too bad for him.
Old 12-08-2002, 01:29 PM   #26
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Forum wh0re

Send a message via ICQ to XMEN Ashaman DTM

XMEN Ashaman DTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2002, 01:17 AM   #27
Xenocidez66
Forum Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Xenocidez66

I don't have any idea what this Imperial freek is talking about (let alone saying). I admit that I can't spell but I did get past second grade and learn to spell "time" not "tyme". I could barley understand what he is saying. But Gryphon is right. Serria has nothing to do with mods. So its not in their intrest to support them.

As for racism, PLEASE don't play that card. Its old and to call ones self a minority seems to be a slap in the face rather than a badge of courage or what ever you want to call it. I really don't care what a persons backround is or what they look like. "treat everyone the same until they prove they need to be fed to the roaches"
Old 12-26-2002, 07:30 AM   #28
THZDax
Forum Regular

Hey Everyone i have Read just about all of this. And i have a Few comments (from the stand back and look at picture angle)

1. Laurelin: Spelling is incredibally hard for me, so is written grammer. I have never hidden that fact from anyone. I do admit i am a bit lazy but that has no effect on my grammer and spelling part. i do have a Suppirior IQ i just dont get launguages. So it is not nessesarilly right to judge a person on how they come off as the type and spell things. (even though this guy obviasilly is asking to be crittisized)

2. Imperial: I am From Texas, NOT from the west coast. and i can back thease guys up when i say that we ALL have met and we ALL arent from West coast and WE ALL are not from the same walks of life or ethnic group. So it is not so easy for you to attack all of us as perhanps Friends from the same City But as Individuales who have had MANY differant exsperiances in our lives and have disided that we like each other. (hope this makes sence, i does when i think about it :/ )

3. Imperial: the Rasist mark that you made about Whites being a Minority in the WHOLE country. is abserd. Ok again i live in Austin Texas. and we have an incredibally Diverse Populas. We have Asian Americans, African American, Indian Americans, Anglo Anericans, Latino American, the list can go on. But the Point i want to make is that we are ALL AMERICANS we ALL love Freedom, WE ALL want a better future for our selfs, lovers and Offsprings. WE ALL share commen intrests. and with that remark if you still want to look at skin color to deside who is a minority or not that is your choise, But i look @ Comunists as Minoritys cause there hardly is any here (again this speach makes a lot of sence in my mind hope it does on paper too)

last

Imperial again and i only choose you 3 times cause i have the most to say about your comments then theres. I have known Gryphon for about 3 years right ??? maybe two. this October i spent a weekend with Him as well as Jester and Spinning Hat and i CAN say that, that time together was filled with nothing but Fun and Respect, (Never any Harshment or Bitterment or Blatent Rudeness) I can not EVER pictureing thease guys EVER starting anything or even fending up to something like this with out being provoked first. You have Everylast one of us Confused for something we are not. and You should revaluate who you are trying to start sh** with (notice i can use astrics too <---- )

well guys i got to go pick up and Stuwey and King from work there car is broke down see yalls laters. LOL they work for Microsoft now and are doing "SATINS work) LMAO !!!!
THZDax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 03:52 PM   #29
Stang
Team Captain

Yeah I thought Stu hated Microsoft cuz of what they do and now he works for them?

See the power of money is good .