The Hounds of Zeus  

Go Back   The Hounds of Zeus > Specialty Forums > Stang's Bitch Pit
Xbox Leaderboard FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-2001, 02:52 PM   #151
Aluscia
Emo Queen
1000th Thread Main Forum

Send a message via MSN to Aluscia
Talking

Dude, you have to help me get on Randy's good side... apparently, the only reason why I wasn't asked for the interview was because he "didn't like my hair"...

Favourite Song of the moment - Pyramid Song - Radiohead
Aluscia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2001, 02:53 PM   #152
Steffa

Aw, don't say that your sister is evil, she's cute. I will take her and make her my sister if you want, I've always wanted a sister. But no, i ended up an only child, well, kinda I guess. I do have that brother who is a bit older than me, by like 17 years so i guess he doesn't really count, oh well!
Steffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2001, 02:59 PM   #153
Steffa

hehe

Are you trying to get in the theatre??? HAHA thats funny. If this is what you're talking about Randy likes Shorty, if ya know who that is. Its kinda hard not to, she's short, and yeah, short.

Maybe if you were short randy would like you, but really were not sure why randy likes who he likes but he just does.

other than that well,

That's confidential Brother
Steffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2001, 03:45 PM   #154
Mythril Gear

OK. Before I open my big mouth and shoot someone down (or get myself shot down)....
How did you come to know it was your hair that Randy didn't like?
Who or what told you?
Old 07-09-2001, 03:46 PM   #155
Stang
Team Captain

Send a message via ICQ to Stang Send a message via AIM to Stang

Startin to sound like a soap opera in here .
Old 07-10-2001, 07:43 AM   #156
Maz
Forum wh0re

Is it just me or this looks like it's going to turn ugly

And speaking of ugly people, have you ever seen this guy who called himself Tyguil on the net, he's some butt ugly, I heard he calls himself my brother, what horror that would be
Old 07-10-2001, 06:23 PM   #157
Aluscia
Emo Queen
1000th Thread Main Forum

Send a message via MSN to Aluscia
Talking

Some chick (actually, the one who took my and my sis's resumes) told my sis that Randy told her to throw my resume out because he didn't like the look of my hair.

Favourite Song of the moment - Pyramid Song - Radiohead
Aluscia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2001, 07:21 PM   #158
Kusiami

Back to the topic...

Im single and im 36! Whoo hoo!

(―`·._ (―`·._•΄―`·.-»‹vχΈ.΄)(`·[]·΄)(` .Έχv›«*.·΄―`•_.·΄―)_.·΄―)
]•€ ‹(`· †•^v›•^v› -=Kusiami™=- ‹v^•‹v^•†·΄)›€•[
€•΄• All your tribes are belong to me!! •`•€
`.·μΜμΜμ‹Ν›(`¨˜°Ί²³³™Ί˜ thzclan.com ˜°Ί™³³²Ί°˜¨΄)‹Μ›νΝνΝν·.΄
¨ˆ‘°·-.,,.-·³°¨•,Έ,.·΄―`·.,Έ,•¨˜'*·~-.ΈΈ.-~·*'˜¨―•,Έ,.·΄―`·.,Έ,•¨‘¨ˆ‘°ͺ·--·³°ˆ‘ˆ
·]¦[··χ±‡± kusiami@onebox.com ±‡±χ··]¦[·
Kusiami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2001, 06:49 AM   #159
Mythril Gear

Well, you see, Randy's a bit......how shall we say......prejudiced. Apparently he's very racist and stuff, and he doesn't like girls all that much either. He's one tough bugger, sometimes he'll get int these moods where he'll tell u to do the stupidest things for no reason other then to keep you busy. It's Randy, there's no other explanation. On the other hand, Shorty has gotten on Randy's good side probably by proving herself in long, hard, closing-counts hours. She does a damn good job of it, and Randy likes that. Heh, I do a good job on Cafe too, it shows in my schedule. Hmm, let's see, I got all the busyest shifts this week, just like las week, and the week after that, and the month after that. I swear, I'm the ONLY one who likes Cafe, and so I work it all the time. But I do a good job of it too. See, apparently I didn't do such a good job on Floor, and so I was subsequenly removed, and sent back to bar. But along came my savior, Crystal Cr. Who traded her Cafe for my Bar. So you see, It's all about making a good impression on Randy, because he OWNZ the place. Darlene technically OWNS the place, but without Randy, there would be no Famous 8. Maybe cut your hair, or shorten it somehow. Wear a hat, or tuck it under a hat, or something. Trust me, it is a good thing to get on Randy's good side, as he works all the busy days. (He has no life.) Suck up, it won't do you any harm.

Or

You could go about it the evil way. Hand your resume in to a DIFFERENT manager. Because they threw out your resume, they won't remember you at all. See, this could be an advantage to you. Get references, and hand your resume in again, but this time, look for a nicer manager. Hint: Adrien is nice (most of the time), Amy will also be nice to you, as will Darlene. Try to avoid Mark Sampson, as he sticks close to Randy and other managers, and HE IS NOT A REAL MANAGER. He is only an ASSISTANT-manager, and has no direct power over theater operations. (This does not mean you can piss him off, he makes "suggestions" to ther managers that can have pretty severe implications, he just can't go about it diectly.)

So yeah, that is the inner workings of Famous 8. Have fun with it.

Jeff
Old 07-11-2001, 01:40 PM   #160
Maz
Forum wh0re

hmmm... Laur with short hair *pause* * thinks* wait a minute, I've never seen LAur with short or long hair