The Hounds of Zeus  

Go Back   The Hounds of Zeus > General > THZ* Applications > Completed/Inactive Applications
Xbox Leaderboard FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2001, 08:35 PM   #1
-Acer-

Default Application

Name : Tony Yoon
E-mail : -acer-@hanmail.net
DoB: 29/Jan/1985
Reason for joining THZ : I've started playing Tribes ages and ages ago but the thing is that I found that I needed people who will play seriously with a good teamwork.

so about 1 or 2 years ago I've tried to create a clan call 'GS" which was also listed in the tribes2.com like this one also I've visited this clan site many times that peroid.. and it looked very different to the current one. (I like the changes made here ^^) But homestead for some reason changed thier policy and made some bottons(including which I was using) not able to use for free. So from that time I gave up with 'GS' and went to Diablo2. So I've been playing diablo2 until now...

As I thought 2years ago this clan seems really good and I'd really like to join..

I'm not sure how skilled I am right now but 2 years ago I was ruling all the games.

*Because I live in China right now I can't buy the real 'Tribes2" CD until I get my holiday and go back to Korea to buy them.. so until that I can only play tribe... and is that ok?
(is there some kind of CDKEYS in tribes2?)