The Hounds of Zeus  

Go Back   The Hounds of Zeus > General > Main Forum
Xbox Leaderboard FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2001, 01:09 AM   #1
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Forum wh0re

Send a message via ICQ to XMEN Ashaman DTM

?
XMEN Ashaman DTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2001, 01:11 AM   #2
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Forum wh0re

Unhappy !

Darn. I hit the wrong button.

Old 03-30-2001, 01:15 AM   #3
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Forum wh0re

Talking

Hmm...that should do the trick!

/me runs back to the XMEN Megafishplex!

Hehe....
Old 03-30-2001, 01:40 AM   #4
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Forum wh0re

Default hi

/me looks over shoulder...

DARN! Stupid image limiter!

/me runs away to rally the XMEN for a Drive By...

*Later that afternoon...*

"And then they wouldn't let me post the images.", said Asha'man with a sad look.

"Well, looks like we'll have to have some fun!", said Iceman in a thick Texas accent. "They got them new things..."

Iceman trailed off as he started to think too hard. "I'm sorry, but my head hurts!"

"It's okay guys, I know what to do...", said Asha'man. "First we'll load up the ATC (Armored Trout Carrier), and then we'll..."

Asha'man's voice trailed off in the way of secret meetings that the authors don't want you to know what secrets are being discussed.

"All clear, let's move!", said Ambush Bug.

"Roger, AB, lifting now.", replied Scorch. Everyone else had been drinking heavily, and Scorch being the underaged, and available driver, was the only one driving.

"Do we have the secret weapon ready?", asked Porsche.

"Affirmative. It has been ready for a long time.", replied Iceman. "I think we should hurry though, I'm having a hard time controlling it."

"Hehe. Don't set that bad boy off in here!", called the new recruit, Aham. "We don't need that thing going off now!"

Everyone laughed at that.

Slowly, the ATC wound it's way around to the THZ base. (Which is really a strip mall that sells mostly cheap things that no one really wants.) There was a long line full of THZ'ers at the movie complex. A few looked up as the ATC approached them.

"My God! What is THAT!?", screamed a female voice.

The entire crowd was now looking at the fish shaped flying motorhome.

*Back in the ATC...*

"Okay guys, get ready!", called Scorch.

"Ok, get ready to deploy the weapon!", said Porsche. No one really listened to him anyways, because they were already getting ready.

"Open side bay door!", called Porsche. Of course, it was already done. "Deploy!"

Icemand stood near the door, with Asha'man and AB holding his arms. "Deploying, now!"

As AB and Asha'man held Iceman's arms, Iceman bent over and opened his rear access plate, and farted. LOUDLY. Just as he did this, Scorch slowed the ATC to almost a halt and just a half meter above the ground. The screams were very loud...

"Hey, AB, you thinking what I am thinking?", Asha'man said to AB.

"I think so. Does it involve a glass of vodka, and some ice?", replied AB.

"Nope.", said Asha'man with a smile. "I'm thinking we should let Iceman stand on his own since we are near the ground now."

They both let go, and Iceman held himself up, with his rear hanging out the side door. All 6'4", 300 lbs of him was bent over for a prime viewing angle at the movie line.

"Hey Scorch, did you know that they are playing 'Battle of the SpaceMonsters'?", asked Porsche.

"Really?", said Scorch, suddenly looking for a parking spot. He decided to park in front of that tediously long line in front of the movie theater. "Let's go see it."

By the time Scorch had said it, he was already outside getting in the VIP line with his XMEN pass. The others soon followed him. All except for one.

"Hehe. Guys, they really sound angry at us. Maybe would should hang me out the door as we fly over head? I had some bad seafood last night.", said Icemand to no one in particular.

Now it also just so happened that Porsche forgot to charge Iceman's armor the night before. (Hey, he was busy eating a cow.)

"Uh, guys, my armor is stuck. Can you help me?", said Iceman. No one answered him. "Oh darn it, Porsche, you forgot to charge my batteries!"

So, on a fairly sunny day, the XMEN saw a neat science fiction movie. All except their fearless leader, who was stuck, in a somewhat awkward situation. Pretty soon the local news reporters were moving close to try and get 'the perfect shot' of Iceman's rear. Until they saw that he hadn't wiped....
Old 03-30-2001, 02:46 AM   #5
Aluscia
Emo Queen
1000th Thread Main Forum

Send a message via MSN to Aluscia
Default SO Funny!

This is hillarious! You should post in the artists niche... Or join the Writers Craft class at my school. They could learn a thing or two from you....

I hope there wasn't anything specific you're irritated about.

Favourite Song of the moment - Pyramid Song - Radiohead
Aluscia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2001, 07:05 AM   #6
Ghryphen
THZ Founder

I think I took the limits off now.
Ghryphen is offline   Reply With Quote