The Hounds of Zeus  

Go Back   The Hounds of Zeus > General > THZ* Applications > Completed/Inactive Applications
Xbox Leaderboard FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-19-2001, 03:45 PM   #1
Crono_Magnum
Forum Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Crono_Magnum Send a message via AIM to Crono_Magnum Send a message via Yahoo to Crono_Magnum
Cool wanting to join

hi my name is chris and i am looking to join a T2 clan. I have not played T2 for very long 2 or 3 weeks but i am still in the top 5 scores in every game. I think my pervious game expirience is helpin me out. I average around 12-18 kills when i am doin good but never below 9 even on bad games. my passion is Defensive sniping and assassin. i make at least 2 flag runs a game. i am not all that great at close up combat but i am getting better. i have a mic. I also have Mirc, AOL chat, Yahoo chat, and icq (106557760) i have talked to Jester but i don't know if he remembers me. my comp has a 1 gig processor and a 32 meg agp video card.
The reason I want to join THZ is because of the amout of team work it seems you have. I am sick of seeing everyone out for personal glory.

hope i said the right stuff lol

chris
Old 06-20-2001, 02:57 AM   #2
Aluscia
Emo Queen
1000th Thread Main Forum

Send a message via MSN to Aluscia
Talking

Well, seeing how I'm responding first, I'll say welcome! I hope you enjoy your time with us, I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot of you when this new patch comes out...

Favourite Song of the moment - Pyramid Song - Radiohead
Old 06-20-2001, 08:04 AM   #3
Dynomutt
Forum Regular

Or less of everyone

Welcome CM. It's good for us to know, but for the most part, we don't admit members because of their game scores, we admit members because of their willingness to be part of a team and work as a team. Game scores are good in the sense of them letting us know that you're a killing/capping machine, but for the most part we like to watch how you play and react to different situations.

Welcome aboard to aTHZ and we'll see ya on the battle field.

Start posting on the forums so we can find out what kind of person you are Off the wargrounds.
Old 06-20-2001, 09:25 AM   #4
KitZune
Transgendered

Send a message via ICQ to KitZune Send a message via AIM to KitZune Send a message via MSN to KitZune

Guess what? I'm actually home again, so I can now give you your aTHZ tag and your e-mail.

Please be aware that we do not allow anyone in immediately, our application process may take around a month. But PLEASE keep in touch with us, we like to get to know you... It helps us to decide in our weekly votes wether or not to accept you.

Thank you for your application.

She's named after Judas... Not a CARROT

Click here to view my artwork
Old 06-20-2001, 09:40 AM   #5
Ghryphen
THZ Founder

Actually if some of you actually visited #THZ Tribes1 IRC still, you would find him

Was great talking with you last nigh Crono.
Old 06-20-2001, 02:56 PM   #6
Crono_Magnum
Forum Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Crono_Magnum Send a message via AIM to Crono_Magnum Send a message via Yahoo to Crono_Magnum

ya was fun talkin to you too. anyways whenever I talk about my scores i am either jokin around or sarcastic! lol anyways i'll read that huge E-mail and stuff hopefully before i come to the practice tonight. also i would hope it takes a wile to get in that means to me that not just anyone can get in to this clan.

chris
Old 06-27-2001, 07:23 PM   #7
DeLukas
Forum Regular

Send a message via ICQ to DeLukas

Thanks for a great game![This guy rocks!] We will have to do it again on sunday.

Old 06-27-2001, 07:57 PM   #8
Crono_Magnum
Forum Regular

ya it was fun but i got my as* handed to my by yourself a few times lol and it was fun too bad more peopel didn't show up. it was fun anyways!

everyone GET TO PRACTICE

chris
Old 06-27-2001, 07:57 PM   #9
Crono_Magnum
Forum Regular

YAAAAAA look i have a little tiny bar
I ROCK