The Hounds of Zeus  

Go Back   The Hounds of Zeus > Specialty Forums > Stang's Bitch Pit
Xbox Leaderboard FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2004, 03:24 PM   #1
Stang
Team Captain

Send a message via ICQ to Stang Send a message via AIM to Stang
Default Visitors

Do you have someone in your family that when they come to visit you can't wait for them to leave? Because they are creepy or just weird.

We had a full house this weekend with family and one of them I just can barely stand he is weird. He doesn't think or something and sometimes can be rude. Thank goodness he had friends to go see or go shopping.

He bought these pair of pants and the whole day washed them, I swear it was like 7-8 times, then the next day does it again. Finally tries them on and thinks they are still too big so then has to retrurn them. Buys another pair and washes them again 7-8 times. OMG USE THE DAMN DRYER TO SHRINK THEM AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! He also bought a pair of shoes and I don't know how many times he brought them inside and then outside to the truck thru the whole weekend, maybe they were telling him they were cold? Then I swear he brought his whole damn fridge in a cooler cuz he was loading our fridge with like break and halibut and just things you could get on the road, I think there was a bag of like one slice of bread, WTH?!!!

He set his alarm on his motorcycle while in a trailer cuz ya know we live in a bad neighborhood .

He makes jokes about stupid stuff that isnt even funny or at expense of others. And just doesnt realize it. Every time he would leavet the house it felt so good I'd sign. Luckly Dynomutt came down and we went out an bought some xbox games and played forever. Everything he does just freakin annoys me cuz he isn't considerate most of the time or thinks others should clean up after him or do stuff for him. There are so many things I could list but they would just annoy me again and Im feeling so good that he is gone.

Anyone else have family members like this too?
Old 09-21-2004, 06:32 AM   #2
yak
Threadkiller

Send a message via MSN to yak Send a message via Yahoo to yak

yeah, its understandable, i live with f*ing psychopaths

One can smile, and smile, and still be a villian.-William Shakespeare

Are you trying to tell me that the man who tried to put a rubber fist in my anus was a uhh.. homosexual?-Borat
yak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 01:46 PM   #3
insaneferret
Forum Regular

Send a message via MSN to insaneferret

everyone's got this wierd uncle/cousin who's completely off his rocker it seems, in my case i think i'm the insane uncle, but at least i'm good natured about it, never make jokes at anyone's expense, most of my eccentricity lies in my personality.
There's this other uncle i have who has this paranoid disorder he picked up from living in tasmania for 10 years by himself, all wide eyed and fidgeting, and he's locking everything all the time and giving his opinion/knowledge of most everything there is and teacing us how to tie obscure knots (you know that this cocoa was once considered the drink of the gods, it's got anti cancer chemiacals in it, ad anyone who does'nt drink cocoa is a fool...as i sip my coffee)

Last edited by insaneferret; 09-21-2004 at 01:48 PM.
insaneferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 03:24 PM   #4
Stang
Team Captain

Send a message via ICQ to Stang Send a message via AIM to Stang

Does he make rock out noises when around the house like hes in a band?