The Hounds of Zeus  

Go Back   The Hounds of Zeus > General > THZ* Applications > Completed/Inactive Applications
Xbox Leaderboard FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-29-2003, 01:53 AM   #1
MasterMoe

Talking Oh Canada our home and native land.........lol

Hi all, I'm MasterMoe, I started playing T2 about 2 years ago and was part of =TX= and then for many reasons I stopped playing for the last 8 months and now all my old friends have seemed to have vanished along with =TX=. I'm the type that sticks by my decisions and obligations till the bitter end....... hence the 6 years old childish name I have......what can I say, it grew on me.....lol.
Before my disapperance off the T2 world I had an almost unbeatable shot matched with great manuvrability and tactics....... but after so long only my shot seems to have stayed with me (I'm sure I could pick up the rest as time goes by). I'm not much of a hardcore know-it-all when it comes to servers and types of mods and stuff like that.......I just like to play the game plain and simple, and it would be nice to be part of what you poeple have here while I'm having fun playing. When I left T2 and since I've been back I've played only UltraSah and UltraExtreme (respectivaly) and haven't really played base style in a very long time.
From what I have read on your site and message boards not much is happening in the T2 aspect (I'm hoping I might of misread as I am only really interested in joining to play T2) I also can not seem to find your server...... then again maybe I'm just not looking right..... Anywaze I've rambled on enough.
I look forward to hearing from you

MasterMoe

Last edited by MasterMoe; 12-29-2003 at 02:04 AM.
Old 12-30-2003, 12:19 AM   #2
Ghryphen
THZ Founder

Yeah unfortunately we are not playing much T2 lately, if at all, and our server has been down awhile to redirect the resources. Tribes Vengeance may be the revival of our interest in Tribes.
Old 12-30-2003, 01:44 AM   #3
MasterMoe

Default Say it aint so!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphon
Yeah unfortunately we are not playing much T2 lately, if at all, and our server has been down awhile to redirect the resources. Tribes Vengeance may be the revival of our interest in Tribes.

I'm sorry to hear that...................but I'm paitient I guess I'll wait till then.... I'll keep checking your site in the meantime.
Old 01-02-2004, 06:08 PM   #4
Stang
Team Captain

Send a message via ICQ to Stang Send a message via AIM to Stang

Yes SOME of us around here are playing Planetside at the moment and hope that Vengence will bring us back to the Tribes we love .
Old 01-07-2004, 06:55 PM   #5
MasterMoe

Default Keeping my fingures crossed

I hope your right Stang....... in the mean time I'll wait.......oh by the way what's this game you guys are all into now......is it any good???

PS: I love these little animations.......
<---------can only dream!!!
Old 01-08-2004, 10:16 AM   #6
Stang
Team Captain

Send a message via ICQ to Stang Send a message via AIM to Stang

Its called Planetside and its alot of fun . Go check it out and see what ya think, you can even try it out for 7 days free . We play Vanu. So if you want to try it out just let us know if we can help and where ya can find us and all that good stuff .

Im sure Gryphon can give ya some links too .
Old 01-08-2004, 11:44 PM   #7
Ghryphen
THZ Founder

If you have windows XP you can get the game for free here.
http://www.gamespot.com/gamespot/misc/dlx/planetside

We have teamed up with some other tribesplayers and THZ is a division of www.alliedtribalforces.com