The Hounds of Zeus  

Go Back   The Hounds of Zeus > Specialty Forums > Stang's Bitch Pit
Xbox Leaderboard FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2002, 03:02 PM   #1
imperiall

Send a message via AIM to imperiall
Post To Gryphon

hello, maybe you made it this far..
have a few things to say, 1st thing, i looked @ you guys skins, like the colors and icon you used, but its just another re-color..
2nd, my gf was going to planettribes, and when she posted something about the patch, she got some flames from a few ppl, mostly you, and since she has seemed to gotten a ban, ill post the last reply here..
:::::::::
In Reply To #29
lol, yea, i just seen, your a moderator in this forum, and yea, ima noob over @ this place, but not everywhere..
Guess thats your version of getting off your ass, yea?..
And no ones really argue'n, would call it, pulling ppls chains....
----------------------
i like how the 1st thing the common ppl come out there mouth with is Noob, like what? thats suppose to hurt, or effect me?..
----------------------
didnt kno you was a moderator tho, guess that why it explains all your post, you reply'd to me, but didnt anwser my question, all you did was say more flames, Mr 90 »Percenter«
----------------------
*me hands you a hero cooki3, "you gave me something to smile about, your my neu vent toy"..
i wil give you credit for one thing tho, you damn sure dont act like most moderators, most wont get involved in fight'n or fuss'n online, most kno its pointless, and most will either just delete the replys or ask for a ban, so i give you some respect for that, alot more than you seem to give other ppl.. RESPECT..
:::::::::
i dont have much to say, cause i dont really care, i just find it odd that someone that has spent so much tyme in forums should kno by now, why keep on with the bullshit?.. why even put two cents worth of flames in on someone thats only saying something about a patch, and when they did why start with the flames knowing you will be able to hide with your so called power?
kno she may have gotten banned for useing cuzz words or whatever, but still, i find it kinda childish....
you have alot of tyme into posting, have you never seen ppl bitch or complain? and when they do, do you flame & hide everytyme?
im not saying you asked for the ban, im just saying it was very childish to start a flame, and then hide or keep on, when you are lil a admins or moderator.... ... .. .
im from florida, if i flamed everyone that complained i would be in jail or dead, i assume you live ina mostly white world or something, i just kno that for ppl to act like a child or to constantly to sit around there house and worry more about someone new to flame is a lil, how to say it, one demensional, or a biased culture.... just thought i would come by here, looked @ your winamp skins, why no skins for winamp 3?.. dont like it either?.... and maybe you can stop my my site and look at some skins, you still play t2, yes?....
and if you want to ban me, its oki3, i wont continue to fight with ppl, i have 2 + months worth of work ahead of me, and bills are behind, so i dont have the kinda tyme that you do.... i make graphics for a living, not replys...
ty's,
imperiall -blu- malorian
maybe will catch you on irc, i go there some, mainly in #t2skinners, #estrogen & #tribalwar...
tw dont ban you for speaking your mind, or for fightin with ppl that flame..
£Å±e®
Old 11-22-2002, 03:26 PM   #2
Stang
Team Captain

Send a message via ICQ to Stang Send a message via AIM to Stang

LET IT GO DUDE!! Grow up!!

Last edited by Stang; 11-22-2002 at 03:43 PM.
Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 04:09 PM   #3
Ghryphen
THZ Founder

I didn't start a flame, you girlfriend posted a blatantly ridiculous post about Sierra breaking a mod with a patch. I have a hard time not getting involved in a post that obviously is lacking in common sense that a game company that releases a patch has no obligation to take into consideration mods when releasing a patch. This is the mod makers responsibility to correct any problems. She is the one that came into the thread screaming about somthing that is of no concern to the game maker, what kind of response did she expect?

And in regards to your dig on my skins, you did recolors once yourself, I visit SG daily since it opened and have seen your posts and your first release which was a recolor. I am not claiming to be a skinner nor do I plan on taking the time to learn not to do recolors. Don't try and compare your graphics to mine because I am not claiming to be good at graphics, I would rather spend my time coding.

Isn't "Mr 90 »Percenter«" your version of someone elses n00b comments? Thats suppose to hurt, or effect me?

"why keep on with the bullshit" Same reason you are. And why do you think I am hiding? I'm here, I'll be anywhere. I don't hide, I am all over the Tribes community, it would be difficult to hide.

I do not know who banned you girlfriend, but I'm sure one of the other mods did not care for the language.

You can continue as you wish, but I will not fuel you any more as it is obvious you thrive on kaos.

I design shopping centers for a living, I'm sure you will find time for a reply.

Last edited by Ghryphen; 11-22-2002 at 04:21 PM.
Ghryphen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 04:27 PM   #4
Spinning Hat
Toupee Cover

Send a message via ICQ to Spinning Hat Send a message via AIM to Spinning Hat Send a message via MSN to Spinning Hat Send a message via Yahoo to Spinning Hat

Gryphon is funny....

imperiall- You need to find something better to do. Think of what you could have done with yourself in the time it took you to register on this board, and make your post. This kind of thing isn't very impressive, and I hope it does not truly reflect your intelligence and maturity. We always welcome new members to the forums here, and enjoy intelligent conversation with people, but this is not a good way to start.

Never, Never, Never Quit -Winston Churchill
Spinning Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 07:26 AM   #5
Aluscia
Emo Queen
1000th Thread Main Forum

Send a message via MSN to Aluscia

Wow... lots of excitement...

I won't say much, since it isn't my place, but here's my reaction to this: Imperiall, learn how to freakin' spell. I almost barfed thinking of all the blatant mispelling of words in your post... If you want to make a point, at least use language everyone can read... I know Gryph to be one of the most calm and respectable people around, so whatever your GF did, she must have been pretty vitriolic about it. Take some time, and some notes on spelling, to chill out and think it through before you start a flame war in this forum. I'm telling you right now: It isn't worth it.

Favourite Song of the moment - Pyramid Song - Radiohead
Aluscia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 08:08 AM   #6
imperiall

Default lol

Quote:
Originally posted by Laurelin
Imperiall, learn how to freakin' spell. I almost barfed thinking of all the blatant mispelling of words in your post... If you want to make a point, at least use language everyone can read...
i never have cared for typos, or english.. and if you cant read it, try some common sc3nc3... i run into alot of ppl that constantly say **** about ppls sp3lling, this high & mighty **** about ppls spelling correctly, is ova play3d.. try tribes2.org, they have a thread just for ppl like you.. and i agree with what your say'n Stang, will let it go.. and for everyone that has something to say, plz go read the damn thread b4 you commment to me about how you kno Gryphon so good... he is suppose to moderate, not worry about ppls complain'n or bitch'n.. and to contiune on with it shows just how much ppl kno of one another....
and Gryph, you r right, i will find tyme to reply, i am sick, and just like i told Stang, its giving me something to do untill im well.. and just like i told Stang (in Irc), you r right, and i will drop it.. but i knew instantly that you have mostly lived your life around one race in general.. and yes Laurelin, you r right, it isnt worth it, you cant even read typos, or words that are not from your walk of life.. so i assume that the majority of you have only lived around your own race, meaning, how in the hell would you ever understand a child that come from the inner city that says words like, "sup wif dat flodgin ass nigga".. i guess thats why, most ppl cried there eyes out over 9/11. and alot of ppl get all upset and spam it all over the news when **** like columbine happens, everyone isnt politicaly correct.. but someone needs to be able to talk in diffrent languages, ebonics should have been placed into Colleges, just so ppl like you can learn something outside of your own world.. odd, everyone sat around on there ass, and played like nothing was wrong, or was going on, then came 9/11. now we r ina war, and suppose to be going to another one with Iraq.. how many more ppl do you think will grow up full of hate, full of the incorrect parts (language) of there life.. and how many ppl do you think will be able to reah these ppl? not many, cause most ppl r to busy judgin each other, and saying **** like, learn how to spell, learn to be totally correct, dude!!.. dude is your words, and maturity has nothing to do with it, you all can sit here and tell me you have never acted like a kid, or no one in your family ever has? none of you allz ppls have never gotten drunk and showed there ass?.. and bet when they did or do, you still have accepted them.. so why shun? thats what this is all about to me, the majority of ppl online are nothing like the ppl i grew up with, im white, spanish, irish, and german, and yes, im full of ******* hate.. but i dot shun you, or look down on you just cause you cant spell correclty, or live diffrent than i have, i shun you for judgin ppl and acting biased, when alot of ppl dont have the talent for it.. and Gryph, im saying im sorri3 for all wrong doing actions, i dont expect it from you, but i do respect you, even if you & my gf got into a petty ass fight... it would have never happend if you would have just been like "oh well, heres anothing person complain'n about the same ole problem" one you have probally seen many tymes b4....
thanks,
and promise, i aint, gonna keep on with it, its over now, but i wil never turn the other cheek to these ppl online, they dont pay my bills, and they dont have nothing to hold ova my head, that can kill me, or help me.. so im getting out alot of ****, that i couldnt as a child, most ppl my skin tone left, left to goto the good schools, and ran from the problems.... if you seen lean on me, then you have seen the kinda schools i have went to, i dont use this as a crutch, and i kno lots of other ppl have went though it, andits easy to tell them ppl, they can read mistakes, and they dont care about petty **** most of the tymes, there to busy surviving, or getting high, or die'n.. so once again, sorri3 to bring any problems, but i will never look away in this world, only irl will i look away.. thanks for actually taking time outta your lifes to read this, and listen some..... talk @ cha £Å±3®
Old 11-23-2002, 08:24 AM   #7
Aluscia
Emo Queen
1000th Thread Main Forum

Send a message via MSN to Aluscia

Quote:
yes Laurelin, you r right, it isnt worth it, you cant even read typos, or words that are not from your walk of life..
Right... wasn't I clear when I said "Blatant misspelling?" Typos are one thing... I make them all the time simply because I type too fast. Repeatedly spelling words like time as 'tyme' and know as 'kno' doesn't mean you're from a different walk of life... It means you're lazy. I don't mind slang so much... And while I don't listen to rap, or even deal with people from the hood, or wherever you're coming from, I *CAN* read what you've written. I understand your grammar is different... Goodness knows, I help out at my University with the Conversational English class by volunteering as a conversation partner for people new to the English language. However, *DON'T* expect me to give you the same amount of respect I give people new to the language... I will not, because you have chosen to misspell as a way to set yourself apart. If you don't want to use *my* language correctly, when you obviously know how to spell properly (using words like Ebonics), then you don't deserve my respect, or my attention...

Favourite Song of the moment - Pyramid Song - Radiohead
Aluscia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 09:09 AM   #8
Cerberus
One bad mofo'n Hound

holy ****, did you just say, Ebonic's should have been placed in colleges? Ebonics is a plague, and anyone who can't take the time to learn to speak properly is lazy. Guess thats makes you lazy. Besides, what's with all this racist **** in here anyway? Is that your self defense mechanism? Because you just couldn't be stupid, it must be that ol whitey is racist, ya? At any rate my two cents here are exactly two words, **** OFF. well, and have a nice day too.
Cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 09:10 AM   #9
Ghryphen
THZ Founder

Just because I am an admin doesn't mean that I can't participate in the forums and have to act like a prince and take everyones crap. I have a right to use the forums and respond and use the forums just as anyone else uses them. There are much worse threads that go on in those forums and other forums that I do not take part in. You obviously don't visit TW forums where that moderators participate in much worse things, why not preach to them about how they shouldn't?
Ghryphen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 05:45 PM   #10
Stang
Team Captain

WTH? Where the hell did racism come into play here? Stay with the subject, it has nothing to do with where you grew up it has to do with what was said in a thread, get a clue!

You have no clue were we live so you have no clue what our surroundings are and who our neighbors are. You say not to judge someone but that is exactly what you are doing.

Everyone here has met Gryphon in person and know what kind of person he is so if anyone was to judge it would be them.

You have some major issues in your life that you need to work out in your life. So leave the games and stuff and deal with them. Cuz if your lettting what happened in a thread eat you up thats messed up. Find something to really argue about, like life, the world, or what ever it might be.

I like you are still using your sick and tired of work excuse .
Old 11-24-2002, 09:18 AM   #11
imperiall

shure, see it how ever.. i am not using me being sick as an excuse.. i told you thats the reason why im ******* here.. and i dont chose to misspell words, to call someone lasy over how they spell is ßull§hit.. and to tell me that everyone here has met him in real life,, what do you think, that makes you a some kinda professional of ppl? or better yet, that makes you some kinda shrink?.. and you sho where your from by how you say things like ebonics is a plaque, and by your god Ðamn profile.. most of you r from the great white north... or better yet, look @ your ******* pic.. and for one of you to take what is said here and go back to the forums @ planettirbes and post somthing was more bull§hit.. and now that the majority of you want to keep on with the biased, disrespect, after i told you straight up, that i was sorri3 for whatever was done, **** it phat white bitçh.. im sick of ppl like you, and im sick n ******* tired of how you only single out english, or how you call someone lasy ova how the **** they type.. if you knew so much, you would kno to let things go, just like i tried to do, and yes, every ******* one of you are white, and for the most part you seem to have only lived white.. i @ least tried to look into your ******* faces, and all i kept getting was lame, common bs in return.. sorri3 you think i use me being sick as an excuse.. & gryphon, you didnt have to take anyones crap, nothing @ 1st was directed @ you, you just did what some admins seem to do, you flamed a noob, no matter how the **** you look @ it.. So when you say, "take anyones crap" you didnt have take anything, you chose to say something that was directed @ someone.. but it dont matter, im fighting 5 + ppl here, and we all kno <--- note the ******* so called "lazy" typing, ) that isnt going to get us anywhere.. and if i was lasy, i wouldnt have taken the tyme to place **** after my **** up.. but since you know it all, i will let you live & think that way.... so stroke your egos & sit on the couch and eat till your face plump up all you want, i tired to let it go, and say sorri3, or whatever, and all i got was more ßull§hit.. the upinya location is the same one as Jester DTM over & planettribes, i assume you are the same person.. with you common hat, white walled, american flag waving ŧ§, you got this wanna be hard core clown face as a sig, but your just that, a wanna be.. and tell me this, is the sigs i see, the actuall pics of you ppl?... and i do goto tw, and tribes2.org Gryphon, but aint no banning over there much...

EEK n IKE
Veteran²
(118 Days)
and i dont sit there with a flame thrower flaming all newbs in my path *cough* uranium *cough*
:::::::
"and ill sho you how to end this ßull§hit, soon enuff.. "

Last edited by imperiall; 11-24-2002 at 09:34 AM.
imperiall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2002, 10:49 AM   #12
Cerberus
One bad mofo'n Hound

hehe, he does talk funny. Amazing that you could link me so easily to my planet tribes nick. You must be smart, but really I am just having fun pissing you off. You're right though, maybe plague isn't the right word for it, perhaps, "joke" would be better?
Cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2002, 11:41 AM   #13
imperiall

Default joke is right

to spam something from here over there is just that, a joke, specially since i cant say nothing over there, would call that? cowardly.. oh, my bad, you call it pissing me off, it dont make me mad, it lets me kno i can walk into your world with ease.. and i missed what cha said Gryphon, yea, my 1st skin was a re-color.. odd tho, enuff ppl seemed to get along with me to help me out, and teach me something.. everyones 1st skin is usually a re-color.... cool tho, @ least you do admit to ****, even tho your counter parts over @ planettribes dont.. will be outta your hair tomorrow tho, promise, tomorrow you all can have your lil bubble back, specially seeing you all dont like to venture outta it.... lmao @ 9-11.. the majority of you all have never even seen (vacations dont count) the east coast, so why pour your hearts out like you kno the problems over there. and i say something about ebonics cause i am from florida, where everyone talks odd, or with incorr3t spelling, and where soon as your kind venture into our world we single your pale, cherry red ŧses out.. this is a joke, so make sure you get your last 2 cents in, this is my last tyme replyin to you all.. lol @ xmen.. and someone over here told me something about grow up,, yea oki3..
Old 11-24-2002, 12:25 PM   #14
Stang
Team Captain

Yeah like he will ever leave if we keep bugging him, which what we are doing with you cuz we know it bugs you and anything for you to use the racist card.

Like the east coasters are the only ones that talk like that , like you guys are special .

No wonder you get banned from forums with the language you use. Come over here and yell at us or do what you want to try and bug us but show some respect and watch your mouth. Nice try on the tricks of using them though too bad they didnt work .

Again stay on topic .

Thanks for the entertainment .
Old 11-24-2002, 02:09 PM   #15
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Forum wh0re

Send a message via ICQ to XMEN Ashaman DTM

Two things:

Imperiall, I know that you'll stop by to read this, even if you don't reply. I've seen it so many times with your type.

Second, oh man... this is funny.

It reminds me of a time that I was eating lunch at a Dairy Queen and all these people came in who were middle school aged. I remember hearing the way that they spoke (yo nigga, she my bitch, she axed me to, etc.), how their whiny little voices sounded ordering food, the way they claimed racism when one of them tried to get an extra meal, and just had a general air of immaturity about them. They were freakin kids. I was trying not to laugh my ass off at them because I wanted to finish my food.

Ebonics? If you believe that it's racist to tell someone that their lazy ass needs to learn how to speak, then you got problems. Everyone that I know that does the whole ebonics thing knows it's not a "language". It's a trend. Nothing more. It's ignant people that think it's a language.

And you laugh because we have feelings about what happened on 9-11? You think that just because you say you're from the east coast, that you have some special right to have more grief? I'll have you know that I did know someone that died in the Pentagon. My best friend almost died that day. In fact, he would have died if he hadn't been late for work. So, just because I live on the West coast does not mean that I can't feel sorrow and anger for what happened. You're a moron if you think otherwise.

Gryph is a good guy. I've known him a lot longer than I ever knew you or your girlfriend. Your girlfriend needs to calm down, from what I can tell.

I'd just like to know a few things... just out of curiosity...
How old are you?
Is your girlfriend actually your sister?
Why is this girl your girlfriend? Do you hold hands and call each other boyfriend/girlfriend?
You bring racism into this, so I'd like to know what your ethnic background is. (Mine is Native American/European... Native Americans have had it pretty bad, racism wise. In fact, I would say that black americans have it better than native americans. If you don't believe me, visit a reservation. It's worse than any ghetto that you could ever find.)
XMEN Ashaman DTM is offline   Reply With Quote