The Hounds of Zeus  

Go Back   The Hounds of Zeus > General > Main Forum
Xbox Leaderboard FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2003, 11:50 AM   #1
Variable
Forum Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Variable
Default Anyone interested in or already playing Jumpgate?

I bought this when it first came out and lost interest after a few months, partly because I think I chose the wrong carreer path and primarily because I couldn't find a good group of people to play with. Now I've had my interest piqued again and I was wondering if anyone was up to bringing a THZ presence into the game.

As far as info goes, it's a MMORPG but set to a Wing Commander/Privateer/Tachyon:The Fringe type of gameplay. You start as any of 3 races and run missions to upgrade your ship/gear and get more status. You can form squadrons and it has neat features like Wingman or Mentor that allow you to set people up to train/work with and share experience with.

Anyone game? It's pay to play for 10$ a month but the servers never falter, there isn't a huge player base and it's lots of fun.

The world will not end in a blinding flash of light or virulent pestilence. It will end with me choking the life out of it with my bare hands.
Variable is offline   Reply With Quote