The Hounds of Zeus  

Go Back   The Hounds of Zeus > Specialty Forums > Stang's Bitch Pit
Xbox Leaderboard FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-27-2002, 05:11 AM   #31
XRogue
Forum wh0re

That sounds awfully like something that happened to my mother once. She was gettind spanked by her own mom, announced, "That didn't hurt" and promptly got another spanking which [i] did[/].

I was also told, when I was a kid, that if I ever got paddled at school, I was getting it again when I got home, no questions asked.
XRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 12:05 PM   #32
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Forum wh0re

Send a message via ICQ to XMEN Ashaman DTM

When I got in trouble, it was usually something big.

I was always afraid of either losing my parent's respect, or having them being disappointed in me. On top of that, I've always been insanely hard on myself (that's how my friends describe it). When my parents realized that, they slacked off a bit on punishments. Now, I can move past most of my mistakes, but I always try to remember them so I don't repeat them.

I also got good at doing things that were probably borderline, but taking steps to NEVER get caught. Like painstakingly putting everything back in place after I was done.
XMEN Ashaman DTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 01:36 PM   #33
Spinning Hat
Toupee Cover

Send a message via ICQ to Spinning Hat Send a message via AIM to Spinning Hat Send a message via MSN to Spinning Hat Send a message via Yahoo to Spinning Hat

Asha- You need to AT LEAST change the sheets after you have a girl in your parent's bed! That's common Courtesy! SHEESH!

Never, Never, Never Quit -Winston Churchill
Spinning Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2002, 03:40 PM   #34
Stang
Team Captain

Send a message via ICQ to Stang Send a message via AIM to Stang

Old 09-27-2002, 06:11 PM   #35
XRogue
Forum wh0re

Old 09-28-2002, 01:09 AM   #36
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Forum wh0re

Shazbot!
Old 09-28-2002, 02:55 AM   #37
Aluscia
Emo Queen
1000th Thread Main Forum

Send a message via MSN to Aluscia

Ah Asha.... What is it with the strange infatuation of sleeping with someone in you parents' bed? I mean, why? Personally, my bed would be way better... a little smaller, yes, but that means it's oh so cosier

Favourite Song of the moment - Pyramid Song - Radiohead
Aluscia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2002, 09:30 PM   #38
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Forum wh0re

I didn't have that happen. I was just saying "Shazbot" because I had never thought of that...
Old 10-02-2002, 10:34 PM   #39
Ambush_Bug
Forum Regular

The absolute worst: Misbehaving in a public place, and hearing the dreaded words.... "When we get home, you are getting a spanking."

Oh, I'd try and be nice for the rest of the trip out in public, perhaps help Mom with the groceries if we had been out in a store or something, anything to make her happier. Never worked. "Come here!" she'd say, and that horrible sense of DOOM came crashing in.

Ick. I got the paddle. At least it wasn't grandpop's barber's strop. OY.

As for the teacher stuff, yeah, I know all about it. Mom had to get all kinds of schooling to get a better pay grade, Master's degree, the whole ball o' wax.

When I had her for 8th grade Lit (yes, I had my own mom for a teacher in public school... THAT WAS A HELL YEAR.) I realized how it was she managed not to have discipline problems in class. It was so simple it was almost funny.... she demanded respect... and got it. It was not quite like having a DI for a Lit teacher, but close.

And Rogue... nothing against the area you live in, but the entire vibe I get outta the Dallas/Ft. Worth area is that 'salt of the earth' folks get crapped on socially 'cause they aren't 'refined' enough. Christ in a sidecar, staying at home and raising the kids is DAMN TOUGH. I saulte you!
Ambush_Bug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 04:15 AM   #40
Gambit
Forum wh0re

Send a message via ICQ to Gambit Send a message via AIM to Gambit Send a message via Yahoo to Gambit

Ft. Worth isn't nearly as bad in that respect as Dallas, Bug. Living in Arlington we get some of both attitudes.

Though a program be but three lines long,
someday it will have to be maintained.
-The Tao of Programming
Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 07:33 AM   #41
XRogue
Forum wh0re

Thanks, Bug. Gam's right tho, not everybody craps on me for staying home. And I am very grateful for having the luxury to do so. Even on days like today when my bare feet are sticking to my kitchen floor. :eek

Mind you, ppl who are rude to me about it get snapped at. And Gambit will tell you I have a very sharp tongue.

I had a teacher once who woulda been a good DI if he'd chosen to go military instead. Marvelous teacher, he was, may his tribe increase.
Old 10-27-2002, 09:06 AM   #42
Xenocidez66
Forum Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Xenocidez66

I really don't belive that I missed this thread. But any way about parents complaining to the school about what they don't do. I have one thing to say.

A lot of people have kids. But there are so few parents.

Its like todays parents think that their not accountable for what their children do. Thats to bad that people think that way. With what American teacheres have to put up with is anyone really suprised that we are raising several generations of idots. The United States has the lowest education rating in the world. Belive me I notice in what my kids are learning and I am glad they are not in an American school. I also teach my older child (that lives with me) things that I think he should know and we enjoy watching Discovery and National Geographic chanel togeather.

I feel sorry for the teachers in just about every respect. I also feel sorry for the students, they are paying the price for lack of education.
Old 10-27-2002, 12:48 PM   #43
Stang
Team Captain

Send a message via ICQ to Stang Send a message via AIM to Stang

Well put and right on.