The Hounds of Zeus  

Go Back   The Hounds of Zeus > Specialty Forums > Stang's Bitch Pit
Xbox Leaderboard FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-2005, 09:26 PM   #1
sh@rp
Forum Regular

Send a message via AIM to sh@rp Send a message via MSN to sh@rp Send a message via Yahoo to sh@rp
Default Omfg!!!

I'm sick of this stupid ad/spyware ****.

Since ive been using IE cause of my firefox broke down and won't work... I've been fine. Just today I was actually thinking hmm I haven't been the victim of mad spam lately...

WRONG, i'm on a CS site getting new models and I accidently click this moving pop-up when going for "x".
Stupid ass thing freezes my computer for about 2 min and then when it unfreezes Im spammed with noises (blinging type things), pop-ups,-installation requests, Zonealarm and NortonFirewalls asking what to do!!
I was so pissed, just spent nearly 2 fuckin hours running spybot, ad-aware and avg anti-virius getting **** off ... after deleteing the 10 shortcuts on my desktop and canceling out about 50 processes that were never runnin in my task manager before-hand i'm very pissed....

AND!!! to top it off... I was typing this message and my IE outa no where just shuts off... no error message or nothing... This is the condensed version lol, other message was about triple or so the size of this...
ARGHHH why the **** do people waste their time putting all of those ads and **** together.... it really pisses me off...

Man if I ever meet one of these people ight prolly knock the **** outa them...

Proud Member of the XMEN

sh@rp is offline   Reply With Quote