The Hounds of Zeus  

Go Back   The Hounds of Zeus > Specialty Forums > Stang's Bitch Pit
Xbox Leaderboard FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2005, 06:53 PM   #16
XRogue
Forum wh0re

Broke an ankle roller skating once. Foot was hanging at right angles to my leg....sideways, not back to front like it should.
XRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 03:08 PM   #17
Stang
Team Captain

Send a message via ICQ to Stang Send a message via AIM to Stang

I can just see Gryphons face after reading the last two . I think hes going to be sick.
Old 05-31-2005, 04:46 PM   #18
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Forum wh0re

Send a message via ICQ to XMEN Ashaman DTM

Saw a guy in football hyperextend his knee. Basically, he was running a 5 yard out, and got his knee taken out by a guy trying to tackle him. The knee bent backwards. Almost 75 degrees (from the videos we saw afterwards). And there was a loud *SNAP* then a sucking noise and a *POP*. And I was about 25 yards away from this.

There was one time when I was mowing the lawn at my parents' house and I went to dump the grass in the compost pile. Well, as I stepped back there I stepped on a nail. It went through the sole of my shoe, through my foot, and out the top. It was the weirdest feeling. It didn't hurt going in, but I kind of felt something slide between the bones in my foot. Then I looked down, realized what had happened and pulled my foot off of the board with the nail in it. I looked around for more boards with nails in them, grabbed the one I had stepped on, and then shattered it when I threw it against the garage. It started to throb at that point and I pulled my shoe and sock off and there was blood everywhere. I even had a little pool of it in my shoe (kind of like when you get water in your shoe and it sloshes around). I told my dad what happened and we went to the doctor's office for a tetanus shot and to see if it needed stitches. No stitches were needed.

Even better than that was this wrestling meet I was at. This one guy kept getting beat by a better skilled opponent (points wise and technique wise). So the one guy shot in, grappled with the other, got the other guy in a head and arm, and decided to squeeze, pull down a bit, and out (I knew how to do this too). And out popped the other guy's arm from his shoulder. It was pretty nasty, and it pissed a bunch of us off (on my team) because that's not how to really win. We really gave that guy some dirty looks on the bus ride back to the school. It kind of made a sucking sound, then a loud pop, and the other guy was crying.

I did that to a guy once as well, though it was by accident, and not nearly as bad. He got his arm caught when I rolled him over and pinned him. It kind of popped out a bit (I could see the end of the upper arm bone, and his collar bone was flexed at a weird angle), but it didn't come all the way out. And there were plenty of times in wrestling when I hyper-extended my elbows. That hurt a hell of a lot.
XMEN Ashaman DTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 03:16 PM   #19
Stang
Team Captain

Send a message via ICQ to Stang Send a message via AIM to Stang

omg! Geez
Old 06-05-2005, 01:14 PM   #20
sh@rp
Forum Regular

Send a message via AIM to sh@rp Send a message via MSN to sh@rp Send a message via Yahoo to sh@rp

Quote:
Originally Posted by yak
the other day at work, one of the guys that i work with dropped a piece of aluminum on his big toe. now i know what you are thinking, aluminum isnt that heavy. all that i have to say about that is that it is heavy when it is 6 feet long, 3 inches thick, and 3 inches wide. in the time it took him to fall to the ground and rip off his shoe and sock his nail was blacker than most of my clothes.

Where are the Steel Toe Boots !!!

Proud Member of the XMEN

sh@rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 06:08 AM   #21
yak
Threadkiller

Send a message via MSN to yak Send a message via Yahoo to yak

the only problem with steel toes is that if you hit them with either enough weight or with a certain force, the steel in the toes will roll over and cut youre foot in twain

One can smile, and smile, and still be a villian.-William Shakespeare

Are you trying to tell me that the man who tried to put a rubber fist in my anus was a uhh.. homosexual?-Borat
yak is offline   Reply With Quote