The Hounds of Zeus  

Go Back   The Hounds of Zeus > General > Main Forum
Xbox Leaderboard FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2002, 06:09 AM   #1
Aluscia
Emo Queen
1000th Thread Main Forum

Send a message via MSN to Aluscia
Talking Cool t-shirt site

The most awesome T-shirt site online, T-shirt Hell...

There are soooo many shirts.... And they have baby t's and dog t's...

Favourite Song of the moment - Pyramid Song - Radiohead
Aluscia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2002, 04:06 PM   #2
Stang
Team Captain

Send a message via ICQ to Stang Send a message via AIM to Stang

Except for the the Offensive and Political Shirts of the month

Just dont think ANYONE should make anything off school shootings, The World Trade Centers, or any killings for that matter. Have some sense and morals. Love how our world has come so far.

Last edited by Stang; 06-12-2002 at 04:14 PM.
Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2002, 09:19 PM   #3
Israfel

That's INSANE!!!! I love it!!! I would wear that "skool shootings tour" tee with my black trenchcoat and camo pants.... ohh yeah.

Best shirt evar: I (plane) NY

I'm gonna die laughing! Who comes up with this stuff???
Israfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2002, 10:24 PM   #4
Stang
Team Captain

Are you serious? Or just kidding? I hope kidding cuz if not that is just sick.

Yeah lets wear a shirt of all the high schools that have had shootings and basically support what they are doin. And same thing with the plane one.

Im sorry but for some reason these shirts just dont make me laugh but make me angery. I mean make fun of penis' or something .
Old 06-13-2002, 05:28 PM   #5
Israfel

Well, it's funny (becuase I have one of those I (heart) NY shirts) because it's a parody on certain other shirts, and "world events". Believe it or not, Sept. 11th didn't happen to Canada, and as a result, there are many people who WOULD wear a shirt like that, just becuase they are so pissed off at people (Americans as well as Canadians) still making such a big deal about this event. No matter now tragic, you're still gonna get sick of hearing about it after awhile. That is why people wear the shirts like that. Or maybe it is because they just hate americans. I don't hate americans, or condone the actions of terrorists, but come on, you gotta admit that's a funny T-shirt.

As for the "School Shootings" Tee, it's kind of an inside joke for me. When I used to wear my black trenchcoat and camos to school, people used to joke about it and say it "practically screamed school violence". This kinda stuck. It would just be funny to prove them RIGHT and wear a t-shirt like that to top it all off.
Israfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2002, 04:08 AM   #6
Aluscia
Emo Queen
1000th Thread Main Forum

The other thing is, millions of people die around the world every day... you don't see them getting press coverage for a month, or having a whole city grind to a halt to try to save them. The US is not exclusive... I would wear a shirt about the starving children of Uganda *AS WELL AS* a I <plane> NY shirt... Have some levity.

Old 06-15-2002, 10:21 AM   #7
Spinning Hat
Toupee Cover

Send a message via ICQ to Spinning Hat Send a message via AIM to Spinning Hat Send a message via MSN to Spinning Hat Send a message via Yahoo to Spinning Hat

I dunno, I guess I don't find most of those T-SHirts Offensive. I really liked the Pizza Slut Shirt... too bad it's out of Production....

Never, Never, Never Quit -Winston Churchill
Spinning Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2002, 12:21 PM   #8
Stang
Team Captain

I dont mind the other shirts its just the ones about killing that I find offensive. Would you be wearing one of those shirts if someone you knew died in either the school shootings or the the planes crashing? You dont think that they way you guys are letting people cross your borders into your country isnt going to start something up there? Just a thought .

Who the hell cares if it didnt happen in Canada its people dying ****. Ill admit that I do get sick of hearing about it but doesnt mean I still dont have morals and respect, not that you dont. The thing I get sick about when I hear it is that the Pentagon and the Pennsylvania crash doesnt get as much coverage which is just a bunch of crap to me cuz their were people there too.

And no I will not admit that its a funny shirt cuz to me its not. Im not here to fight just stating my opinion.

Have some levity?

Last edited by Stang; 06-16-2002 at 12:23 PM.
Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2002, 12:43 PM   #9
Aluscia
Emo Queen
1000th Thread Main Forum

levity = lightness... Don't worry about it.

What I'm trying to say, Stang , is that there's death the world around... If you stop to mourn every single one, then you gfet bogged down in one of the two certainties to life... Death and taxes. Yes, it is horrible that people died, yes it is terrible that there are people sick enough to fly a plane with innocents on it into a building with innocents in it. Unfortunately, flogging it to death by media won't solve anything... actually, it'll just incite the people who did it to try again.

I respect your opinion, tho, Stang... I just can't be hypocritical and mourn about one atrocity, and then ignore the others that are going on...

Old 06-16-2002, 12:48 PM   #10
Stang
Team Captain

Im not worried about it, just stating my opinion.

Dont dont care about what these shirts say cuz they are shirts, just saying I dont like 'em cuz of whats written on them thats all.

Im done with this thread