The Hounds of Zeus  

Go Back   The Hounds of Zeus > General > Main Forum
Xbox Leaderboard FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2003, 10:07 AM   #1
Ryukaki

Default Ryukaki Arives. Allo ^^

And so from the ashes, like that of a phoenix, arise the king of dragons. Like a shadow across the sky, ominous, decending slowly atop his mounted gold. To land gently upon the cracked ground, so does the warrior stand tall, shillouetted against the pale blaze of the furious sun.

"Ryukaki has arrived!" They shout, and from all corners of the great land of Tira Nosti, men women, children and beast alike come to welcome the great hero home. Boldly, he waves a dismissing hand, the very one that held his weapon, not more than a sven day ago. His fight against the tyrranous king; Emperor Mihoji, finaly ended in but one victor. Many hardhips had been endured, but a smile that never faded crowned his face, illuminating it like the rising of the sun on a sprig morn.

Whooooooeeeeee! I need a life, that I do. Hey there all, after my glorifying entrance, I have come, hopefully, ,to stay among the ranks of THZ. I must offer my deepest grattitude to KitZune. Aah, how much I owe to him.. Or her.. Whichever he (Or she) Prefers. Hehhehe. Thanks much! Would never have found the place without you! I think I'm going to like my stay, that I do.

I hope I get as warm a welcome as I have seen on the Applications board. And I swear to (Insert your deity here, and if you an Aithiest, well, ignore this part. ) If you ask me where I stand on Transgendered people (YES, THIS MEANS YOU KITZ!) All of (Insert negative place where you go when you die according to your religion here) Is gonna break loose. XD Nah, just messin. And I'm willing to bet that I can expect the question anyways, JUST to get me steamin. Aah, well. I guess I can be prepared for it now. XD. Ryukaki is here to stay guys! So get used to him! *Whirls, and is gone. *

--Ryukaki Rurimoto-- (Isn't it strange, how in this world, the just are held in contempt, and respect bestowed upon those who show contempt for the just." --------------- On the hard road of life, remember this sonny, that lucky rabbits foot didn't save the bunny. ---------------- In the eyes of history, only the victors are viewed as rightious. )
Ryukaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 12:54 PM   #2
KitZune
Transgendered

Send a message via ICQ to KitZune Send a message via AIM to KitZune Send a message via MSN to KitZune

Hey Ryu... welcome.
Nah, I know where you stand on my transgenderedness I'm not gonna ask you the question. And really, I'm the only transgender here... I think... maybe not, I can't claim that for everyone. Have fun hangin' out here...

She's named after Judas... Not a CARROT

Click here to view my artwork
KitZune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2003, 06:55 PM   #3
Ghryphen
THZ Founder

Heya Ryukaki welcome. I see you have been talking to yourself in IRC. Since Kitzune and Laur stopped visiting IRC things have been quiet there We have been playing a lot of PlanetSide lately, hardly any Tribes, however we welcome anyone who want's to join the group for other reasons other than just gaming. Please exuse the mess here as we just moved servers and upgraded the forums it is a bit clunky around here until I can get things tweaked out.
Ghryphen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 10:32 AM   #4
Stang
Team Captain

Send a message via ICQ to Stang Send a message via AIM to Stang

Welcome . I too have just missed talking to you and reading of how you entertain yourself in IRC . Very well done .

Yes sadly we have stopped playing T2 and are mostly playing Planetside at the moment but everyonce in a while jump on and play some T2. We are waiting for Tribes:Vengence to come out and see what its like. But if you want a place to call home with us just hang out and see what ya think of the group. Cant be that bad if you know Kitz . Now just get her to show up in IRC so you have someoen to talk to .

Hope to chat ya in IRC one of these times .
Old 12-22-2003, 11:47 PM   #5
Ryukaki

Default Omg Omg Omg Omg

OMG OMG OMG OMG I actualy got responded to. I feel like royalty. ( And hell, one of my grandfathers was one, hell if I know how far back) Woooohaaaa. I'm so wierd. Getting FFXI in a few days, though, so I'll be in there to torture all whom might fall victim to me. I pity those who do, I can be too funny at times, It has been known to hurt people. However, I am very glad for the ever-so-warm welcome, it's good to know you guys are as nice as you were made to sound.
Ryukaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 10:14 AM   #6
Ghryphen
THZ Founder

We sound nice? Must be hard to hear the sarcastic tones in print >:)
Old 12-23-2003, 10:21 AM   #7
KitZune
Transgendered

Send a message via ICQ to KitZune Send a message via AIM to KitZune Send a message via MSN to KitZune

Ryukaki is a friend of mine and webmaster of http://www.draconis-world.com/

And don't blame ME for him coming here.. it's not MY fault ; )

She's named after Judas... Not a CARROT

Click here to view my artwork
KitZune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 10:23 AM   #8
Ghryphen
THZ Founder

riiiiiight
Old 12-24-2003, 04:53 AM   #9
Maz
Forum wh0re

welcome
Old 01-02-2004, 06:13 PM   #10
Stang
Team Captain

Send a message via ICQ to Stang Send a message via AIM to Stang

Man catching up on the boards Ryu you sure can give a person a headache . But love it its what makes this group a bunch of weirdos .