The Hounds of Zeus  

Go Back   The Hounds of Zeus > Specialty Forums > Stang's Bitch Pit
Xbox Leaderboard FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2004, 05:13 PM   #1
juxtaposedjoker

Send a message via AIM to juxtaposedjoker Send a message via MSN to juxtaposedjoker Send a message via Yahoo to juxtaposedjoker
Default Please Tell Yak To Stop Eating My.....

....Kitten.....

Ello all *takes a bow*. After much prodding *shifty eyes* Yak has convinced me to join these forums even though I don't play the game or have any idea what the hounds of zeus are or anything but I'm sure ya'll are really cool.

or well...

Atleast nuts for allowing yak to spam your boards.

I am...the shelley....aka juxtaposedjoker...I will now stalk yak on here like how he stalks me in real life...MUHAHAHAHAHA
juxtaposedjoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004, 05:14 PM   #2
yak
Threadkiller

Send a message via MSN to yak Send a message via Yahoo to yak

i love eating your pussy...er..i mean..
cheez it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont ask

One can smile, and smile, and still be a villian.-William Shakespeare

Are you trying to tell me that the man who tried to put a rubber fist in my anus was a uhh.. homosexual?-Borat
yak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004, 05:19 PM   #3
juxtaposedjoker

Send a message via AIM to juxtaposedjoker Send a message via MSN to juxtaposedjoker Send a message via Yahoo to juxtaposedjoker
Default Like the banner I made yak?

Anywho...that is HIM in the pic..muhaha and my kitten.

THE ONLY ONE HES EVER SEEN!

ok well...besides my other two cats...ok he's seen all three of my cats just not the forth...you know...bleh...before I get banned...*changes the subject*

So um yeah....
Old 09-04-2004, 05:22 PM   #4
yak
Threadkiller

Send a message via MSN to yak Send a message via Yahoo to yak

thats not true, i have two cats, and just the other day, i was mauled by mygirlfriends, because it didnt like the way that i was rubbin it.

One can smile, and smile, and still be a villian.-William Shakespeare

Are you trying to tell me that the man who tried to put a rubber fist in my anus was a uhh.. homosexual?-Borat
yak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2004, 06:25 PM   #5
Stang
Team Captain

Send a message via ICQ to Stang Send a message via AIM to Stang

Oh look he brings a friend over and we see the true Yak now . Thanks Jux!

He acts all innocent and good here but now I already see the true him .

Good to have another looney around here .
Old 09-05-2004, 03:58 AM   #6
juxtaposedjoker

Innocent? Yak?

Yak being portrayed as innocent is a sign of the end of the world.

So, Yak tells me the hounds of zeus are like a clan from an rpg? Or is it a diff. type game and what game is it? As you can see...I'm being your atypical noob who hasn't taken the time to read a damn thing but instead plagues the boards with questions that could be easily answered through exploration of the site. Yet time is money and my time is....ok so it's endless because I pretty much get paid to sit on my ass and play online but still!

..or....

Maybe I'm just lazy? Either way, if someone could be so kind as to enlighten me to the meaning of life er...the purpose of THZ I would be very much oblidged.

And now...for the cuteness:
These guys dance nicely to the techno I'm currently listening to. *nods*
Old 09-05-2004, 01:50 PM   #7
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Forum wh0re

Send a message via ICQ to XMEN Ashaman DTM
Talking

thz is a world-wide conglomeration of folks. We've got Stang and Gryph who run the place; Gryph's insane database deleting disorder (IDDD) causes us to never get our plans for world domination of the ground, because the db is deleted seven times a year. And Stang is so cutesy wutesy on the outside; but when you really get to know her, she's as randy as a dog in heat (still sweet though), and that's probably why Gryph is insane.

Gambit incessantly rambles about nothing in particular... kind of like how people who want to seem smart use big words, argue impossibly stupid and contrived points, yet have a lot of hot air if you can see through all of it. Rogue keeps Gambit in line, and she's a real sweety too. Somehow, she makes Gambit make a whole lot of sense.

Kitz and Laurelin have their nice sides.... but give them some studded leather, peanutbutter, and a by-the-second rate room and you'll have nightmares. Then they're nice again.

Mazellan tends to talk about nothing of particular interest. It's pretty much when he talks, no one listens... kind of like an episode of the twilight zone I saw once. A guy could talk and hear himself, but no one else could hear him. He'll just stop by to make a post in EVERY thread that ever existed in this forum about twice a year.

I have a tendancy to poke fun at others, make stuff up for self-gratifying and egotistical reasons, my avatar is that of an insane Aes Sedai tearing himself apart with the One Power, and even though I'm a rocket scientist (I really am), I tend to do funny things. I also suffer from open-mouth-and-insert-foot-to-the-hip disease.

Insaneferret is just that. Only I tend to picture him as a rabid monkey with sharp teeth, foot fungus, and a hyena-like laugh. (This is even though I've talked with him before while playing games.)

As for games, we play a variety. I think Gryph tries to jump on every new thing that comes out. Flipping and flopping between the latest and greatest, and occasionally going into sensory overload (or having a seizure) when experiencing a new thing. Kind of like teeny-bopper kids and their mass-produced bands/singers caught between attending a Christina Aguilera concert, Backstreet Boys, and Ashley Simpson's suprise concert (though I'll admit she's got just as awesome of a voice as her sister, Jessica, and she's got some knack for writing songs). THZ was started by a group of people that played the video game, Starseige: Tribes (which came out in DEC 98). A lot of us here ran into each other playing Tribes, and others came in to chat over the forums (as you did) or when THZ started playing other games. Planetside, City of Heroes, Tribes, Tribes2, Tribes: Vengeance, and a few other games are ones we all play. I think I've played Freespace2, Homeworld, and Neverwinter Nights with Gambit and Kitz.

There are others that pop in here every so often. Jester is in the Middle East getting shot at by people with AKs, while he's got his M16/M4, a slingshot, and some cardboard body armor. Stuwey pops in every so often. Steele will pee on your leg and hump it if you're not careful. If you have a sexy, manly voice, the ladies will try and jump on you through their internet connections.

And yak is here sometimes. He seems like a nice person. Though I always thought yaks were smelly, knappy-haired, beasts of burden, with a cutesy-I'll-kill-your-ass oxymoronic body.

It's all so interesting....

(BTW, I used to live in Washington state, near Stang and Gryphon. I took a job in California, in the desert about an hour and a half northeast of LA, back in March.)

Last edited by XMEN Ashaman DTM; 09-05-2004 at 01:54 PM.
XMEN Ashaman DTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004, 04:34 PM   #8
Stang
Team Captain

Send a message via ICQ to Stang Send a message via AIM to Stang

Ya Asha ditched us

Asha pretty much summed it up for everyone around here (scary how much he knows us ). Tribes though is not an RPG! You forgot SWG Asha thats the new one Gryphon and a few others are playing .
Old 09-05-2004, 07:21 PM   #9
XRogue
Forum wh0re

I thought that was open nose and insert frenchfry, Asha?

But thank you for saying I'm a sweety.
XRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004, 09:35 PM   #10
Torque
Forum Regular

me too!
Torque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2004, 11:28 PM   #11
Ghryphen
THZ Founder

Nice Asha, had to make a new section on the site for it

http://www.thzclan.com/content.php?p=85
Ghryphen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 04:13 AM   #12
juxtaposedjoker

Wow that was great! Thanks for the killer explanation! Im just glad ya'll are so friendly. Alot of people don't like random ppl popin' up on their boards. I've been thinking about city of heros but I think I'm going to save up for world of warcraft plus Fable should be out soon...omg fable...*drools*
Old 09-06-2004, 06:44 AM   #13
insaneferret
Forum Regular

Send a message via MSN to insaneferret

that's awesome asha

welcome to the boards juxtaposedjoker, i will know gnaw your heel
Old 09-06-2004, 11:52 AM   #14
juxtaposedjoker

Consider me gnawed!
Old 09-06-2004, 01:48 PM   #15
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Forum wh0re

Send a message via ICQ to XMEN Ashaman DTM

Did I mention that insaneferret has huge balls?

XMEN Ashaman DTM is offline   Reply With Quote