Thread: Guild Wars
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2004, 10:01 AM   #14
insaneferret
Forum Regular

Send a message via MSN to insaneferret

one thing i liked about warcraft was the optional PVP, you've got a pvp flag that you can toggle on yourself and then you're fair game for anyone with a pvp flag on, you can turn pvp on immediately but it takes a few minutes to disable it, then there's the honor system which gives honor/dishonor points against you for the kills, eg a duel or raid = honorable, ganking someone who is hurt from a mob or mobbing them just for the hell of it = dishonorable, if you're a sufficiently dishonorable bastard, even your own town guards attack you, really well done.

EQ2 still has zones?, i thought they would cut that, planetside sorta has zones with the continents, WoW is seamless, there is only one load time when you travel from one half of the planet to the other, it's really cool when flying over in a gryphon, seeing all the mobs and players on the ground on the way

for any of you who grab the WoW new Stress test or open beta next week i'm playing on Test11 (central timezone) with the SOUP folks, name is insaneferret