View Single Post
Old 10-26-2001, 08:52 PM   #1
Ravok99
Forum Regular

Talking Tryin ta join ya fine buncha hippies...

Thanks for lifting the anti-trust policy!

I suck at Tribes 1 and 2, but if ya need a jokester with a repair pack running around, I'm your man! I have this strange knack for surviving with that stupid red pack on, and every once in a while I actually use it for somethin.

Every time I try to do something else, some other jokester with a cloak pack or a mine and disk makes sure I go back and put that stupid red pack back on.

I love my plasma gun, and I like a medium armor. Why medium? I can move a bit faster in it, and repair stuff. Sometimes I actually deploy something, but as usual its in some whacked out position that gets people to start whining about wasting resources or some such, so I go back to said repair pack and run around looking like I am actually playing!

I used to actually worry about tactics and such, but that was before I realized the true way to enjoy tribes was to let others cram their screens with HUDS and a buncha tricks, and let myself just sit back and keep our stuff up and running. Or keep some Defender or Offender nice and happy to have a good station nearby or some such.

Ahhh its a good life....