Thread: hey guys...
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 09:07 AM   #1
yak
Threadkiller

Send a message via MSN to yak Send a message via Yahoo to yak
Default hey guys...

i know that it has been a rather long time since the last time that i came to this site, but i have a lot to say so sorry for the novel. and i thank any of you who care enough to read it.
I suppose that i should start with the good things before i bear all of my troubles and make this thread worthy of the forum that it is in. My girlfriend and I reached our one year anniversary(i know spelling). I turned twenty. My girlfriend and myself began an internet based retail company. Unfortunately that is about all there is for the good part. Now onto the reason that i am here.
My girlfriend of over 13 months broke up with me in a text message and about an hour later i hear that she is f*ing some other guy. The other guy is 18, has no job, has no money, and according to his father he has no future. I have been the solesupporter of her. I bought her things when I couldn't afford to buy her things. I gave more to her in one year than she recieved in the rest of her life. To make things worse, i have been paying for her cell phone, which i shut off last nite. She is the only thing that i have ever loved. I hate almost everything, so for me to say that i love something is rare. I have actually been crying. I stopped crying when my parents started to beat the f*ck out of me with weapons. The guy that she left me for has no bedroom experience, until her. He is not even as pretty as me, and that is coming from someone with esteem and image problems.
With her leaving me, my whole life has been thrown into disarray. I dont know what to do with myself. I do know that even if she comes back, i wont take her back. I may love her, but i cant love something that doesn't love me. I dont think that i have ever been this hurt before. What do you guys think that i should do?

One can smile, and smile, and still be a villian.-William Shakespeare

Are you trying to tell me that the man who tried to put a rubber fist in my anus was a uhh.. homosexual?-Borat
yak is offline   Reply With Quote