View Single Post
Old 11-10-2002, 07:41 AM   #10
Walks on Clouds
Forum Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Walks on Clouds
Talking

To Cerberus:

Yes, practice sounds great! Where and when?

To Gryphon:

Ok. I've adressed that issue now. Created an account under the name Walks on Clouds. You can delete the old one, if you can and wish, I won't be using it.

Yes please, send me an invite in-game. I haven't received one as of yet, and I don't fancy the idea of tagging myself with an alias. Fuirthermore, I suppose you don't either...

Yep, Sweden it is, alright. Furhter widening your geographic span, am I? Well, I'll just have to keep an eye out for Xenocidez, I guess... Is he Xenocides66 in-game?

I'll try to take as active a part as I can in the forums, and play when time allows it. I'm rather often on-line in the dead of the night, your time, somewhere around 1AM-4AM CST. Sometimes I'll also manage somewhere in the vicinity of 3PM CST +/- 2hrs. That's it, mostly.

You'll be seing me around, alright, I can assure you that.

To Stang:

What? Are people just bothering you and then never showing up again? Lame, I say. Of course I'm replying, why else would I bother in the first place? No need to thank me.

No, you girls really don't take THAT much room and energy. Besides, I can't really say I don't like it, either... : When it comes to being around, I have no plans of dropping out on you, for the time being . It does really seem to me like you have a sound view on things...

Heed no doubts. I will prevail. <- Me