View Single Post
Old 11-07-2002, 12:40 PM   #1
samu

Post Consider this an application.

Good day to all readers!

I'd very much like to join and get involved in an active tribe/clan to enhance my Tribes 2 experience. I'll give you all a short version of my story.

I bought a copy of Tribes 2 a couple of months ago, and I got stuck like a fly on a nice and sticky piece of fly paper. So, after fooling around for a time, trying to get used to the way things worked, I started looking for a tribe to join. My aim was to make some friends and maybe start doing some of the many nice things that Tribes team play should involve.

This turned out to be rather harder than I'd expected, though. I entered the Swedish clan Team Sweden, (TS), which hasn't yielded anything at all as of yet.

So, now I've turned to THZ for help. If you 'll have me, I intend to do my best for the team, working for high a team spirit and coordinated actions leading to greater glory on the fields of battle.

That's about it, really. I'm not exactly in the top league of Tribes players, but I think I'm getting along rather nicely, if I may say so myself.

I've bored you enough, by now, I reckon, so I'll leave it here.

/Walks on Clouds
Sweden (CET, GMT +01:00)