Thread: classic cars
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2004, 07:35 PM   #12
Raiyven
Big Bad Thread Boogeyman

Send a message via ICQ to Raiyven Send a message via MSN to Raiyven
Default dont you know what FORD stands for?

Fix Or Repair Daily!

*keeps head down* just flak from the resident MOPAR man Give me a '74 Challenger with a 350 Magnum any day over a Stang. Royal purple and flat black.... mmmmmm
(sorry, Stang. I choose my Challenger over you )

Though, the 2005 'stang does look very nice now that i've seen the tail end of it. All the profile pics i'd seen so far made it look like a box with a 69? (think i got the wrong year) front end. They did the tail up really nice as well, and I think if you get the extra package that adds the wing, it finishes the machine off nicely. Caught it by chance on a commercial this afternoon.

yourmom: I was in the MOPAR meet in Carlisle, PA earlier this year, and Dodge had the Charger concept car there. It's a sweet, sweet machine. Even a 4-door and it still looks good. I hope they release it as a new 'stang killer

My dad and I own a '68 Barracuda. It's only got a 225 slant-6, but she's still a fun cruiser. We're looking at getting a '68 fastback 'cuda with a 340 4 spd

What about something more contemporary, though? What're you guys driving right now that gets your juices going?

<- 2001 Saturn SC1 I love my silver plastic bullet

"For in that we are both especially daring and especially thorough in calculating what we attempt, we can truly be distinguished from other men, for whom ignorance is boldness but calculation brings hesitancy. Rightly would they be judged strongest in spirit who recognize both dangers and pleasures with utmost clarity and are on neither count deterred from risks."

- Thucydides, The Peloponnesian War: 2.40, "The Funeral Oration of Perikles" (431 BCE)

Raiyven is offline   Reply With Quote