View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 11:06 PM   #9
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Forum wh0re

Send a message via ICQ to XMEN Ashaman DTM

lol@Jester

Var: probably the best thing is just to do a self-check and try and relax. Keep your hair the same if you're comfortable in it, and it looks good. And you gotta realize that some things will just gradually transition. I actually prefer buzzing my hair, but haven't for quite a while now because of two things. One, I supposedly look meaner with shorter hair (WTF??); and two, I liked the attention I got from the ladies when I let it grow out a bit.

One other thing is that you've got to do something to help get the tension out. Exercise is probably the best thing.

It's kind of like when you go on a vacation, and it takes three or so days for you to truly unwind. Well, in this case, you've got to figure out how to "unwind". Being able to do that at will is a good thing to know for the rest of your life.

Oh and don't fall out of doing PT. It helps in the long run.
That's one mistake that my friend who was a Marine, started to make. Then he went out to do some exercise and realized he got fat. Heh. He does triathalons on the weekends now, but it helps him to focus (the routine part, and the physical activity).
XMEN Ashaman DTM is offline   Reply With Quote