Thread: To Gryphon
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2002, 02:09 PM   #15
XMEN Ashaman DTM
Forum wh0re

Send a message via ICQ to XMEN Ashaman DTM

Two things:

Imperiall, I know that you'll stop by to read this, even if you don't reply. I've seen it so many times with your type.

Second, oh man... this is funny.

It reminds me of a time that I was eating lunch at a Dairy Queen and all these people came in who were middle school aged. I remember hearing the way that they spoke (yo nigga, she my bitch, she axed me to, etc.), how their whiny little voices sounded ordering food, the way they claimed racism when one of them tried to get an extra meal, and just had a general air of immaturity about them. They were freakin kids. I was trying not to laugh my ass off at them because I wanted to finish my food.

Ebonics? If you believe that it's racist to tell someone that their lazy ass needs to learn how to speak, then you got problems. Everyone that I know that does the whole ebonics thing knows it's not a "language". It's a trend. Nothing more. It's ignant people that think it's a language.

And you laugh because we have feelings about what happened on 9-11? You think that just because you say you're from the east coast, that you have some special right to have more grief? I'll have you know that I did know someone that died in the Pentagon. My best friend almost died that day. In fact, he would have died if he hadn't been late for work. So, just because I live on the West coast does not mean that I can't feel sorrow and anger for what happened. You're a moron if you think otherwise.

Gryph is a good guy. I've known him a lot longer than I ever knew you or your girlfriend. Your girlfriend needs to calm down, from what I can tell.

I'd just like to know a few things... just out of curiosity...
How old are you?
Is your girlfriend actually your sister?
Why is this girl your girlfriend? Do you hold hands and call each other boyfriend/girlfriend?
You bring racism into this, so I'd like to know what your ethnic background is. (Mine is Native American/European... Native Americans have had it pretty bad, racism wise. In fact, I would say that black americans have it better than native americans. If you don't believe me, visit a reservation. It's worse than any ghetto that you could ever find.)
XMEN Ashaman DTM is offline   Reply With Quote