Thread: To Gryphon
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2002, 11:41 AM   #13
imperiall

Send a message via AIM to imperiall
Default joke is right

to spam something from here over there is just that, a joke, specially since i cant say nothing over there, would call that? cowardly.. oh, my bad, you call it pissing me off, it dont make me mad, it lets me kno i can walk into your world with ease.. and i missed what cha said Gryphon, yea, my 1st skin was a re-color.. odd tho, enuff ppl seemed to get along with me to help me out, and teach me something.. everyones 1st skin is usually a re-color.... cool tho, @ least you do admit to ****, even tho your counter parts over @ planettribes dont.. will be outta your hair tomorrow tho, promise, tomorrow you all can have your lil bubble back, specially seeing you all dont like to venture outta it.... lmao @ 9-11.. the majority of you all have never even seen (vacations dont count) the east coast, so why pour your hearts out like you kno the problems over there. and i say something about ebonics cause i am from florida, where everyone talks odd, or with incorr3t spelling, and where soon as your kind venture into our world we single your pale, cherry red ŧses out.. this is a joke, so make sure you get your last 2 cents in, this is my last tyme replyin to you all.. lol @ xmen.. and someone over here told me something about grow up,, yea oki3..