Thread: To Gryphon
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2002, 09:18 AM   #11
imperiall

Send a message via AIM to imperiall

shure, see it how ever.. i am not using me being sick as an excuse.. i told you thats the reason why im ******* here.. and i dont chose to misspell words, to call someone lasy over how they spell is ßull§hit.. and to tell me that everyone here has met him in real life,, what do you think, that makes you a some kinda professional of ppl? or better yet, that makes you some kinda shrink?.. and you sho where your from by how you say things like ebonics is a plaque, and by your god Ðamn profile.. most of you r from the great white north... or better yet, look @ your ******* pic.. and for one of you to take what is said here and go back to the forums @ planettirbes and post somthing was more bull§hit.. and now that the majority of you want to keep on with the biased, disrespect, after i told you straight up, that i was sorri3 for whatever was done, **** it phat white bitçh.. im sick of ppl like you, and im sick n ******* tired of how you only single out english, or how you call someone lasy ova how the **** they type.. if you knew so much, you would kno to let things go, just like i tried to do, and yes, every ******* one of you are white, and for the most part you seem to have only lived white.. i @ least tried to look into your ******* faces, and all i kept getting was lame, common bs in return.. sorri3 you think i use me being sick as an excuse.. & gryphon, you didnt have to take anyones crap, nothing @ 1st was directed @ you, you just did what some admins seem to do, you flamed a noob, no matter how the **** you look @ it.. So when you say, "take anyones crap" you didnt have take anything, you chose to say something that was directed @ someone.. but it dont matter, im fighting 5 + ppl here, and we all kno <--- note the ******* so called "lazy" typing, ) that isnt going to get us anywhere.. and if i was lasy, i wouldnt have taken the tyme to place **** after my **** up.. but since you know it all, i will let you live & think that way.... so stroke your egos & sit on the couch and eat till your face plump up all you want, i tired to let it go, and say sorri3, or whatever, and all i got was more ßull§hit.. the upinya location is the same one as Jester DTM over & planettribes, i assume you are the same person.. with you common hat, white walled, american flag waving ŧ§, you got this wanna be hard core clown face as a sig, but your just that, a wanna be.. and tell me this, is the sigs i see, the actuall pics of you ppl?... and i do goto tw, and tribes2.org Gryphon, but aint no banning over there much...

EEK n IKE
Veteran²
(118 Days)
and i dont sit there with a flame thrower flaming all newbs in my path *cough* uranium *cough*
:::::::
"and ill sho you how to end this ßull§hit, soon enuff.. "

Last edited by imperiall; 11-24-2002 at 09:34 AM.
imperiall is offline   Reply With Quote