Thread: To Gryphon
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2002, 08:08 AM   #6
imperiall

Send a message via AIM to imperiall
Default lol

Quote:
Originally posted by Laurelin
Imperiall, learn how to freakin' spell. I almost barfed thinking of all the blatant mispelling of words in your post... If you want to make a point, at least use language everyone can read...
i never have cared for typos, or english.. and if you cant read it, try some common sc3nc3... i run into alot of ppl that constantly say **** about ppls sp3lling, this high & mighty **** about ppls spelling correctly, is ova play3d.. try tribes2.org, they have a thread just for ppl like you.. and i agree with what your say'n Stang, will let it go.. and for everyone that has something to say, plz go read the damn thread b4 you commment to me about how you kno Gryphon so good... he is suppose to moderate, not worry about ppls complain'n or bitch'n.. and to contiune on with it shows just how much ppl kno of one another....
and Gryph, you r right, i will find tyme to reply, i am sick, and just like i told Stang, its giving me something to do untill im well.. and just like i told Stang (in Irc), you r right, and i will drop it.. but i knew instantly that you have mostly lived your life around one race in general.. and yes Laurelin, you r right, it isnt worth it, you cant even read typos, or words that are not from your walk of life.. so i assume that the majority of you have only lived around your own race, meaning, how in the hell would you ever understand a child that come from the inner city that says words like, "sup wif dat flodgin ass nigga".. i guess thats why, most ppl cried there eyes out over 9/11. and alot of ppl get all upset and spam it all over the news when **** like columbine happens, everyone isnt politicaly correct.. but someone needs to be able to talk in diffrent languages, ebonics should have been placed into Colleges, just so ppl like you can learn something outside of your own world.. odd, everyone sat around on there ass, and played like nothing was wrong, or was going on, then came 9/11. now we r ina war, and suppose to be going to another one with Iraq.. how many more ppl do you think will grow up full of hate, full of the incorrect parts (language) of there life.. and how many ppl do you think will be able to reah these ppl? not many, cause most ppl r to busy judgin each other, and saying **** like, learn how to spell, learn to be totally correct, dude!!.. dude is your words, and maturity has nothing to do with it, you all can sit here and tell me you have never acted like a kid, or no one in your family ever has? none of you allz ppls have never gotten drunk and showed there ass?.. and bet when they did or do, you still have accepted them.. so why shun? thats what this is all about to me, the majority of ppl online are nothing like the ppl i grew up with, im white, spanish, irish, and german, and yes, im full of ******* hate.. but i dot shun you, or look down on you just cause you cant spell correclty, or live diffrent than i have, i shun you for judgin ppl and acting biased, when alot of ppl dont have the talent for it.. and Gryph, im saying im sorri3 for all wrong doing actions, i dont expect it from you, but i do respect you, even if you & my gf got into a petty ass fight... it would have never happend if you would have just been like "oh well, heres anothing person complain'n about the same ole problem" one you have probally seen many tymes b4....
thanks,
and promise, i aint, gonna keep on with it, its over now, but i wil never turn the other cheek to these ppl online, they dont pay my bills, and they dont have nothing to hold ova my head, that can kill me, or help me.. so im getting out alot of ****, that i couldnt as a child, most ppl my skin tone left, left to goto the good schools, and ran from the problems.... if you seen lean on me, then you have seen the kinda schools i have went to, i dont use this as a crutch, and i kno lots of other ppl have went though it, andits easy to tell them ppl, they can read mistakes, and they dont care about petty **** most of the tymes, there to busy surviving, or getting high, or die'n.. so once again, sorri3 to bring any problems, but i will never look away in this world, only irl will i look away.. thanks for actually taking time outta your lifes to read this, and listen some..... talk @ cha £Å±3®