Thread: To Gryphon
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2002, 03:02 PM   #1
imperiall

Send a message via AIM to imperiall
Post To Gryphon

hello, maybe you made it this far..
have a few things to say, 1st thing, i looked @ you guys skins, like the colors and icon you used, but its just another re-color..
2nd, my gf was going to planettribes, and when she posted something about the patch, she got some flames from a few ppl, mostly you, and since she has seemed to gotten a ban, ill post the last reply here..
:::::::::
In Reply To #29
lol, yea, i just seen, your a moderator in this forum, and yea, ima noob over @ this place, but not everywhere..
Guess thats your version of getting off your ass, yea?..
And no ones really argue'n, would call it, pulling ppls chains....
----------------------
i like how the 1st thing the common ppl come out there mouth with is Noob, like what? thats suppose to hurt, or effect me?..
----------------------
didnt kno you was a moderator tho, guess that why it explains all your post, you reply'd to me, but didnt anwser my question, all you did was say more flames, Mr 90 »Percenter«
----------------------
*me hands you a hero cooki3, "you gave me something to smile about, your my neu vent toy"..
i wil give you credit for one thing tho, you damn sure dont act like most moderators, most wont get involved in fight'n or fuss'n online, most kno its pointless, and most will either just delete the replys or ask for a ban, so i give you some respect for that, alot more than you seem to give other ppl.. RESPECT..
:::::::::
i dont have much to say, cause i dont really care, i just find it odd that someone that has spent so much tyme in forums should kno by now, why keep on with the bullshit?.. why even put two cents worth of flames in on someone thats only saying something about a patch, and when they did why start with the flames knowing you will be able to hide with your so called power?
kno she may have gotten banned for useing cuzz words or whatever, but still, i find it kinda childish....
you have alot of tyme into posting, have you never seen ppl bitch or complain? and when they do, do you flame & hide everytyme?
im not saying you asked for the ban, im just saying it was very childish to start a flame, and then hide or keep on, when you are lil a admins or moderator.... ... .. .
im from florida, if i flamed everyone that complained i would be in jail or dead, i assume you live ina mostly white world or something, i just kno that for ppl to act like a child or to constantly to sit around there house and worry more about someone new to flame is a lil, how to say it, one demensional, or a biased culture.... just thought i would come by here, looked @ your winamp skins, why no skins for winamp 3?.. dont like it either?.... and maybe you can stop my my site and look at some skins, you still play t2, yes?....
and if you want to ban me, its oki3, i wont continue to fight with ppl, i have 2 + months worth of work ahead of me, and bills are behind, so i dont have the kinda tyme that you do.... i make graphics for a living, not replys...
ty's,
imperiall -blu- malorian
maybe will catch you on irc, i go there some, mainly in #t2skinners, #estrogen & #tribalwar...
tw dont ban you for speaking your mind, or for fightin with ppl that flame..
£Å±e®