View Single Post
Old 05-28-2004, 03:42 PM   #8
Stang
Team Captain

Send a message via ICQ to Stang Send a message via AIM to Stang

I don't think we will ever be rid of terrorists. There will always be a wacko out there with followers and take it to extremes. What we need to do is keep focused on getting the most dangerous ones out first then move on to the others. IMHO I think Bin Laden was more of a threat than Saddam at the time and should have never left looking for him. I know they are still out there searching but it doesn't seem like its not as hard as they were after 9/11.

They had electricity before we bombed them and went in. They had alot of things that we had just alot more stricter than our ways. We freed them of that strictness and letting them think on their owns. Im glad they are getting things back and on a better track. I wanna see how we are helping them with their own military and law and know when our guys came come back home. Im all for helping these other countries freeing themselves but I also dont want to see our guys doing the dying. Get those Iraqi's into their own army and out on the sides along our guys fighting and dying for their futures.