View Single Post
Old 03-25-2003, 07:31 AM   #15
KitZune
Transgendered

Send a message via ICQ to KitZune Send a message via AIM to KitZune Send a message via MSN to KitZune

This thread...
and many like it (Bush's need for wwIII for instance)
Should *NOT* be in this forum.

Either put it in the bitch pit or forget it all together. It's never worth arguing something that you cannot win. No matter what *WE* say here, nothing in the war is going to change.

Politics can kill friendships, and it's doing so. I suggest we find other things to post about, even in the face of wars... and if you really feel the need to post controversial topics, put it in the forum that was created for that purpose and make sure to state that it is controversy.

I request that Gryphon move these threads to their appropriate location, if not get rid of them.

I refuse to get into the debate because I'm a depressed homocidal trans-gendered individual... and obviously it will be bad to get me involved in such a debate. Now being that I have the resolve to NOT comment on this thread (or others like it) Doesn't mean that everyone does. Keep in mind that although debates may be fun for some... it can (more commonly) be destructive if not completely defeating to others. I personally know of a few people who are becoming deperessed over this war... and coming here to talk about it is not helping.

Anyways... discuss what you want to, I can't moderate that.
I'm only requesting.

She's named after Judas... Not a CARROT

Click here to view my artwork
KitZune is offline   Reply With Quote