Thread: Sup!
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2002, 07:48 PM   #8
DeLukas
Forum Regular

Send a message via ICQ to DeLukas

Well since I left . . .

What happened was my classes became harder then I could have ever thought they could. My Visual Basic teacher hated me because I was male and a Computer Science major (VB is done over in the business school). I had a class in programming languages (learned 7 of them). I had my first class in Latin. I developed an abnormal fondness for something called Wild Turkey due to stress level I put my self under. I lead 3 group projects. I made a 4.0 because I did nothing but school and drink. Posting on this board and playing T2 seems like distance memories from happier childhood days. The dates of my last post and the time line in my head don't seem to agree. Except I remember learning Flash at the start of last semester and doing a moving Delukas mouse (I still love that ASCII mouse. Thanks Gryphon) Over the Christmas holiday I got hooked on a game called Dark Age of Camelot. I managed to have two very bad drink experiences and have not touched anything like that from two weeks before new years. A new round of classes has started and after it I will only need 3 hours to graduate (which I will get over the summer). Then it is off to grad school. I am taking the GRE in Feb. . . .

I stop there. I am sure many of you are bored to tears. Anyway, that is what I have been doing

BTW: What have yall been up too?

DeLukas is offline   Reply With Quote