View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 09:32 PM   #25
Cerberus
One bad mofo'n Hound

Bush isn't just a familiar idiot, he's;
-the head of an administration that has lied repeatedly and delibertaly to grab and maintain power
a)huh? Everything a President does is subject to review to the other two branches. If the people are unhappy, I would think their representatives, or the Judicial Branch would make changes.

-he started a war for the sake of stealing oil\
b)What oil? Who's getting oil, have you checked the price of gas? I was there and they aren't selling that oil to us or anyone else for that matter.

-he ****** up FEMA badly enough that it disregarded warnings about Katrina and the levies, and then was seemingly incapable of getting any sort of disaster relief underway at once
c) Now how exactly did the President personally F-up Fema?

-he's advocated torture
d) Who hasn't? We should be torturing them. You wouldn't be so quick to judge if your childs life was saved because some terrorist got bamboo under his fingernails. We have to be ruthless to win this war, not pussywhipped. The NME doesn't respect pussywhipped. This isn't college theology, or a videogame.

-he's made numerous signing statements intended to enhance his own personal power
d.5) Name three

-he's suspended Habeus Corpus
e) I believe this was just reviewed by the US Supreme Court, and I am personally wondering why we havn't just tortured them until they talk, and then hung them.

Last edited by Cerberus; 04-02-2007 at 09:35 PM.
Cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote