The Hounds of Zeus

The Hounds of Zeus (https://thzclan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Forum (https://thzclan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Good News for those in everett (https://thzclan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3995)

yak 11-19-2009 07:28 PM

Good News for those in everett

I am regrettebly being forced to move back home with my family in pennsylvania. Theres no other way of putting this, but im dieing. When i moved out here to washington, i learned that i have a rare clotting disorder called Factor V Leiden. I found out my having multiple pulmonary embolisms( basically a s@$^load of clots in my lungs). I have been on blood thinners ever since. The last few weeks i have been in and out of the hospital due to complications, and as of today im still coughing up clots and on occasion fresh blood. My regular hemotologist has given me 3-6 months, and I went for a second opinion which was slightly more optimistic. the second opinion was for 6 months. So yea, im moving home to die with family. The only bad part is that viking funerals are illegal in the U.S.:hmm Anywho, i will try to keep logging back on here as long as my health and longevity remain "intact". And since prolly only like 3 ppl will respond to this i should let you know that with much help from my morbidly twisted sense of humor i have come to some sort of a grip with my mortality so i wont be needing any kind of solace. and btw ty gryph for the spellchecker because im on alot of pain killers lol

Ghryphen 11-19-2009 10:24 PM

Wow yak, that is a bombshell :eek: Sorry to hear that :ugh

yak 11-19-2009 10:48 PM

yea i know so ive been spending alot of time trying to tie up all my loose ends. fortunately ive been in and out of work and the hospital so iv had some time to write a nifty little program i might release. it should tie up most of my online loose ends with the losers on maplestory lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

XRogue 11-20-2009 08:10 AM

Jeez, Yak, I'm sorry to hear that. :(

yak 11-20-2009 01:46 PM

its ok rogue, at least ive always had a warped and twisted sense of humor which has been a huge help with coping:shifty

Stang 11-20-2009 03:05 PM

Omg Yak I am speechless. Im so sorry to hear about this. But glad you have loved ones to spend that time with. I didn't realized you were so close to us guess we should have met somewhere and said Hi at least.

I have always liked your warped and twisted sense of humor :D.

Keep in touch as much as you can friend.

Gambit 11-23-2009 05:46 PM

Oh, man. Tough news. So sorry! The positive spin is that you have time to prepare, and I'm glad that you have that chance.

Cerberus 11-28-2009 11:49 AM

Can I have the rights to any software you have written, and to publish your life story?

Cerberus 07-17-2010 11:35 PM

Anyone heard for Yak recently, or heard news about him?

Ghryphen 07-19-2010 09:33 PM

I haven't heard anything :(