The Hounds of Zeus

The Hounds of Zeus (https://thzclan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Stang's Bitch Pit (https://thzclan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   lol i own the bitch pit lol (https://thzclan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3740)

yak 04-13-2008 10:18 PM

lol i own the bitch pit lol

well life sux but it was nice to get to know all of u on the limited scale that i did. i just hope that in the future u guys remember me for who i was before and not who i am now. it was nice to meet all of you

Cerberus 04-14-2008 01:04 PM

going somewhere?

Gambit 04-17-2008 05:23 PM

??

LoS-NutzholzWolf 04-17-2008 07:40 PM

Um, what is this suppose to mean? Kind of getting a bad feeling from all of the past-tenses.

Ghryphen 04-21-2008 07:30 AM

hmmm?

yak 04-25-2008 09:36 PM

im sorry if i worried you all. ive just been really going through alot these last few weeks and it just finally got to me. i apologize for this post i was really depressed when i wrote this and was contemplating things i shouldnt be. ill just keep things like that to myself from now on.

LoS-NutzholzWolf 04-26-2008 03:18 AM

Its not good to hold such things in. What scared me the most was the fact you hadn't even visited the forum since that post. I was starting to worry that one of those dark thoughts had actually gone far enough for you to act on it. The use of all the past tense words only fueled my worry thinking that you had already decided on ending it. This is the place to vent anything you need, as we are all friends that care. Don't apologize for the post as that represented how you felt then, just keep in mind that you had us all worried when you didn't come back for about two weeks.

yak 04-26-2008 11:00 PM

sorry for any misspellings in this post im really really drunk.lol. i had thouguht of ending my own life but im to much of a coward to do it, but even though i left my girlfriend i was still really close to enmding her. i moved out about 2 weeks ago this tuesday but i still found myself at her place a few days after i moved out in her room with a knife to her throat. idk just eerything ids really tryiong to whats left of my santiy.

Ghryphen 04-28-2008 06:42 AM

You should really find a counselor to talk to yak, someone professional. Nothing in life is worth such a conclusion.

Stang 04-28-2008 03:13 PM

Yak PLEASE PLEASE go find someone professionally to talk to. Starting to really worry about you and I don't like the way things are going and talking to someone is really needed to turn things around for you. Please do this for yourself.

Cerberus 04-28-2008 08:40 PM

if all else fails, just hit up your regular doctor for some mild anti'depressants. Makes the days and the pain much easier, so i've been told.

yak 04-29-2008 10:34 PM

i would go to a counselor or someone like that but i had a few bad experiences when i was younger. i cant go to my friends in rl almost all of them abandoned me when i got back with sarah the last time. ill be fine i just need to vent and get rid of my frustrations. ive been working on my frustrations by sparring with friends. im sorry to have made all of you worry i just need, no want someone to talk to. the only thing i need now is time, which is something i have plenty of right now