The Hounds of Zeus

The Hounds of Zeus (https://thzclan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Forum (https://thzclan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hi (https://thzclan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203)

Tyguil 06-01-2001 12:38 PM

Hi

hey guy's...
what's up ... well, me? too much , that is why i haven't been to the practices yet.
don't worry , i did not quit it's just that i'm starting a sterio compagnie with my friend and it take's a lot of my time... and i started a new job and i'm graduating in a couple of week's ... so i've been partying:barf and working .
so i should be back in like 2-3 weeks... as soon as my exams are done!
so have fun and learn all the tricks so i can scamm them off of you guy's!!!!
see ya laterz ... eh!

Stang 06-01-2001 04:17 PM

HES ALIVE!!!

Well hurry and get back so your brother will stop buggin us :D .

Good luck on your exams and do some PARTYING for me :alcoholic

We will still be here when you come back.

KitZune 06-02-2001 04:03 AM

I lub Tyguil, I'm glad he's still around.
*sniff sniff*
I'm getting all emotional and stuff now.

Good luck on your exams, Ty... and I hope your Stereo Company goes well!

Maz 06-03-2001 11:48 AM

you, yes you, get off my PC, I did'nt allow you to get on there, and btw, you can't play T2 till you buy your own copy.

Also, has you will notice in the basement , I just got my PC from college, and it's in a couple of pieces all over, the thing I'd do for you, all that work just so you can get your own PC, *sigh*, As soon as I get my new job, I'm buying another one and then you'll have your own, but for now, I'm gonna put an 20GB and a 10GB in my current PC and I'm gonna set it to dual boot, so you'll have your own HDD, just like if it would be your own PC, and yes your getting the 20GB, why? cause I'm nice.

BTW, he as alot of time, he's just being wip by his GF, thats why he's never here, but once school is over for him, he'll be here more often

Also, you better not start partying too much this summer, cause getting calls at 2 in the morning from weird people telling me to come and get my brother cause he can't stand up and he's puking chunk are'nt the greatest

Aluscia 06-03-2001 01:23 PM

You're just a big meanie, Mazzy... I would rescue my little brother from the evils of drunkards at a party, even if he was puking... :lol

If you ever come down to Toronto, Ty, be sure to give Kit or I (or both,as it is) a call!

Maz 06-03-2001 01:45 PM

Hmmm... Toronto, could that be a cool place to take a vacation?

Aluscia 06-03-2001 02:31 PM

Yeah... there are enough things to do around here!

Maz 06-03-2001 03:18 PM

I was thinking of taking a vacation this summer, my GF likes NY, but cause of some restrictions I have, I can't go till September, by then she'll be to school again, so I was thinking of some other place to go

Aluscia 06-03-2001 03:30 PM

Well, Toronto has lots of things to do... (Burlington, however, does not... we go to Hamilton, Toronto, Mississauga, or even Oakville to have fun) (I bet even the Milton Fair is more fun than Burlington... wow)
Lemme know if you're SERIOUS about planning a trip to Toronto. I can hook you up with Motel/hotel info, attractions/shopping, and prolly even spend some time with you guys.

Maz 06-03-2001 05:13 PM

Cool, I'll check my options and see what appens with my job. Now that I think about it, my GF has to go to Montreal sometimes this summer, maybe I could drop her off there and then go to Toronto with Tyguil for a couple of days. It all depends with my job, I'm gonna know more info as soon has I find a job

Stang 06-03-2001 07:08 PM

Man Ty get in here and stick up for yourself boy!!! Or Im going to start thinkin the things Mazzy says is true ;) .

You dont get whipped by your GF? and dont like it? hmmm, love to give a good whippin to someone.:D

Aluscia 06-03-2001 07:43 PM

Are you kidding? You've got BJ whipped...

Ghryphen 06-03-2001 09:46 PM

ahem..

Tyguil 06-04-2001 03:04 PM

by the way ... i'm NOT :nono wipped.
i spend 1 day a week with her maybe two ... and as you would think ... i try to enjoy that time ... not ignore her and play on the comp.it would be very bad for my genitales
:eek2: (that would be my reaction when she smacks her foot in my groind)

for the toronto thing ... well i don't know... maybe but the odd's are against it.

and don't worry , i'll party for all of you THZ'ers that can't do it

Stang 06-04-2001 04:42 PM

Smart boy about the girl, give her your attention, man maybe I should come up there for a bit :D .

I also found out that BJ doesnt read my replies so I guess Ill take back the whippin and use it on Kitz instead :p . I know she'll enjoy it.