The Hounds of Zeus

The Hounds of Zeus (https://thzclan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Forum (https://thzclan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sup! (https://thzclan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1020)

DeLukas 01-30-2002 05:22 AM

Sup!

Hello everyone. I am ready for my Court Marshal for going AWOL.

XMEN Iceman[DTM] 01-30-2002 06:18 AM

I say hang him with the chains and whip him with the cat-o-nine-tails until he tells us whose his daddy!!! :lol

Ghryphen 01-30-2002 07:04 AM

Heya DeLukas! Come idle in #THZ

BTW, I moved your site to an ftp account. When/If you are interested let me know and I will set you up with a username, password and login info.

XMEN RudeJelly DTM 01-30-2002 09:40 AM

Hi Delukas

Yo Delukas,

What ever happened to that chat logging script? Betcha thought I forgot, eh? :D

Aluscia 01-30-2002 01:00 PM

Hey baby hey baby hey! How's life? anything exciting happen? Spill the beans... we *all* want to know :D

Maz 01-30-2002 02:24 PM

Hey DeLukas, long time no see, whats going on?

Stang 01-30-2002 03:22 PM

Yeah let us know where you been hidin out :) .

As for the punishment Im all for what Ice suggested :lol .

Glad you stopped by to say HI!!! :cool:

DeLukas 01-30-2002 07:48 PM

Well since I left . . .

What happened was my classes became harder then I could have ever thought they could. My Visual Basic teacher hated me because I was male and a Computer Science major (VB is done over in the business school). I had a class in programming languages (learned 7 of them). I had my first class in Latin. I developed an abnormal fondness for something called Wild Turkey due to stress level I put my self under. I lead 3 group projects. I made a 4.0 because I did nothing but school and drink. Posting on this board and playing T2 seems like distance memories from happier childhood days. The dates of my last post and the time line in my head don't seem to agree. Except I remember learning Flash at the start of last semester and doing a moving Delukas mouse (I still love that ASCII mouse. Thanks Gryphon) Over the Christmas holiday I got hooked on a game called Dark Age of Camelot. I managed to have two very bad drink experiences and have not touched anything like that from two weeks before new years. A new round of classes has started and after it I will only need 3 hours to graduate (which I will get over the summer). Then it is off to grad school. I am taking the GRE in Feb. . . .

I stop there. I am sure many of you are bored to tears. Anyway, that is what I have been doing :)

BTW: What have yall been up too?

Stang 01-30-2002 10:10 PM

Geez I hope your ok. Make sure you get some time in there for yourself, that is ALWAYS needed, or you'll go crazy. Yeah only takes one bad experience with Alocohol, ask BJ :) . But its also good though cuz you learn from it, and thankful you didnt get hurt, so be careful.

I hope to see ya pop in once in a while just to say HI when ya can. And remember to take time for yourself or your just going to get older and meaner :mad: .

Aluscia 01-31-2002 04:10 AM

Heh. I didn't learn from my bad experience with alcohol, but I also know why that bad experience happened, so I guess it's moot. Keep in touch, DeLukas! Don't become someone who is in distant memory... fading like a dream of the hay-day of THZ applicants....

Maz 02-02-2002 03:53 AM

You live and learn, it's never gonna be easy

Remember to keep some time for yourself