The Hounds of Zeus

The Hounds of Zeus (https://thzclan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Forum (https://thzclan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Well... (https://thzclan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3058)

Stang 12-31-2004 05:32 PM

Well...

On Christmas my sister had an announcement for the family. She had been keeping it a secret for a while because she thought people would be made at what happened.

Well it looks like IM GOING TO BE AN AUNT AGAIN!!!!! :D And Gryphon another uncle :). Another boy and due in the same month, March, as my first nephew. Now what will be creepy is if hes comes on Tristans bday. My parents actually took it very well and were like ok cool :).

She says do not use the patch it doesnt work :). Never a dull moment with my sister, she keeps us on our toes in this family.

AWESOME! :D (Ya only a little excited hehe)

sh@rp 12-31-2004 05:39 PM

lol, thx i'll keep not using the patch in mind :slow: ( joking so ya know :) )

Congrats both to you and Gryph :)

KitZune 01-01-2005 11:34 AM

I'm infertile, so I don't normally have these problems.
Hurray for messed up body chemestry due to transgenderism

Jode 01-02-2005 04:42 PM

the patch worked fine for me ;)

congrats to you guys!

Cerberus 01-03-2005 08:06 AM

:urinate: :s0006: :camper: :s0007: :censored: :banned: :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf

Jode 01-03-2005 09:15 AM

you should know dude :2lol:

PrincessAmy 01-03-2005 11:52 AM

Can't we all just get along... :s0003: :silly: :slow: ;)

Ghryphen 01-03-2005 12:40 PM

weeeeeee

yak 01-03-2005 02:23 PM

congrats :hammy:

Stang 01-03-2005 03:16 PM

Well her water broke yesterday afternoon. She now has to be in bed in the hospital from 2 wks to a month. She is so bored out of mind. The baby only weights 3 lbs so they are watching him very closely. The only thing that will make her have to deliver is if she gets an infection. She is doing fine just bored.

Get this her boyfriend leaves to go do something after they got into the room and settled, don't know what was more important, and gets arrested for a warrant he had. Of all the day! Hes a good father but needs to grow up on somethings and help out. And Im sure after my Dad bailed him out he will get the speech of a life time from my dad :). My sister says she's not going to let it bother her at all its his problem and just focus on herself. GO GIRL! I still can't get over how he called my parents to bail him out and not his own father.

Torque 01-03-2005 03:39 PM

Families......

Jode 01-03-2005 06:19 PM

omg! how did she even keep it a secret that long? then her water broke? how crazy!

Cerberus 01-03-2005 09:45 PM

Congratulations Auntie Stang II
tell you sister the same. well Except don't call her Auntie Stang II
just the congratulations part.

PrincessAmy 01-04-2005 12:18 PM

Congrats, Stang!!! I don't have any siblings...so I'll never know what it feels like to be an auntie. :D

Stang 01-04-2005 03:23 PM

Ya I don't know how she hid it as she always wears baggy clothes anyways so you think nothing of it :). EVERYONE knew except our family but she was just scared of telling my parents. My mom had a feeling but didnt want to ask and insult her thinkin she was just gaining weight.

I just talked to her today and she said they got her this air bed and she says its pretty cool. People are coming to visit her and bringin Tristan so she can see him everyday. Im planning on going tomorrow. So things are still going good :).