The Hounds of Zeus

The Hounds of Zeus (https://thzclan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Forum (https://thzclan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   This Flu season sucks! (https://thzclan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3370)

Ghryphen 02-14-2007 07:51 AM

This Flu season sucks!

I don't get stay-home level sick very often, but this one knocked me out :( Stang got sick and then I got sick a few days later. If any terrorists want a biological weapon, just take a sample of the air from our house.

Raiyven 02-14-2007 10:03 AM

I hear ya man, my house is on terror alert level... i dunno, chartreuse seems to be the colour i'm turning.

Stang 02-14-2007 03:46 PM

Luckly no turning up any colors but had everything else. Today I can finally sit up without a headache! Still feel like like crap but getting much better. And doesnt help when Gryphon laughs at me cuz my voice sounds like that lady from Mad TV that says "He look like a man" then I start laughing then the coughing ensues.

Flu is hitting hard this year, yucky!

Gambit 02-14-2007 05:27 PM

Heh. We - all four of us, one at a time - got the stomach flu while we were on vacation, over Christmas, on a 1000-mile-one-way roadtrip. I held out to the last, but finally got it the day before we went horseback riding.

LURCH!

Raiyven 02-14-2007 05:29 PM

Miss Swan! Oh man I miss those sketches. I remember one where they turned her into a movie character played by Susan Sarandon, and for some reason Dennis Hopper was some bad guy.

"He look like a man?! If I hear he look like a man one more time... everybody dies!"

I just got home from my fiancee's place. With any luck, I passed it onto her ;p

XMEN Ashaman DTM 02-14-2007 07:01 PM

Got knocked on my butt a few months back. Something was going around at work (where whole teams of people were not able to come in for a week or so), and then I caught something from my fiance. Stang and Gryph: you guys probably had what I had a while back, we were up there around Christmas and everyone we were around got sick with what we had.

XRogue 02-15-2007 01:12 PM

I should add, of the 4 of us Gambit got the sickest, IMHO.

Gambit 02-15-2007 05:11 PM

You're only saying that because you were sitting right next to me in the car when I...

Oh, nm.

SiFi 02-16-2007 01:42 AM

I have to say that all in all I'm feeling pretty good. Course, i walk to and from work every day, so that probably helps keep me healty :)

Stang 02-16-2007 03:40 PM

My father-in-law called one day looking for Gryphon and he asked where I was and I said "Im still stuck at hobe". Now everytime he calls he makes sure to remind me of that :p and now Gryphon makes fun of me. I tell ya those Snook's.

Aluscia 02-16-2007 05:12 PM

srsly...
I get headaches a lot, but don't get sick sick too often.

XRogue 02-17-2007 05:28 PM

Lucky you....:D

Cerberus 02-18-2007 06:00 PM

seems like the whole country is sick, it tore through my house some of the kids got sick twice. It finally got me after a couple of weeks and I actually took a half sick day to recover. The first in my working life.

sh@rp 02-19-2007 11:31 AM

I never get sick... when I do its just a minor headcold. Im one of the lucky ones...

Aluscia 02-22-2007 09:42 AM

What your country needs is an aggressive vaccination program like the province of Ontario has... People are practically forced to get flu shots, which drastically reduces the amount of flu going around (I don't get shots, but only because I don't travel and rely on communal protection).