|These are the policies that The Hounds of Zeus members abide by.
- Always behave in a way that puts the reputation of THZ first.
- Act like an adult: especially if you are and even if you aren't.
- Win as humbly as you lose, lose as humbly as you win.
- No open arguing between THZ members: keep it to private channels.
- Always put the performance of the team first.
- Do your best in the role you have been given.
- Do your best to respond to requests from your team members.
- Stay aware of the required objectives and how your role will help.
- If someone is faster or better skilled, pass them the flag and do your best to cover them.
- Help make THZ members aware of important client side scripts and 3rd party applications.
- Help THZ members with new or time-honored tactics.
- Rise above, do your best, and set an example.
- Be generous with helping other players not in THZ.
- Complement competitors if they really get the best of you.
- Always take the time to say "good game" when it fits.
- Never overdo bragging about your score or what damage you just did.
- Know the game: Read the manual. Know all the weapons, vehicles, and terrain.
- Be a part of THZ. Always wear your tag ( Tag Policies )
- Always wear your THZ skins when available.
- Always try to be on the same server and team with any THZ members that are playing.
- Stay up on team news via the web site and forums.
- Contribute content, suggestions and opinions the web site.
- Do your best to play at designated play times and notify members if you can't make it.
- Do not overuse taunts or overuse automatic victory taunts.
- Do not complain about lag. Let them point out that it was a lag kill.
- Do not use foul language.
- Do not hassle other players.
- Do not tell players to hurry with a station too soon or too much.
- Do not force any player from a station by any means.
- Do not over use ANY messages no matter the urgency.
- Do not do anything that would ever start a vote to kick you.
- Do not repeatedly call for a vote that has failed a number of times.
- Do not put your score before the team's performance.
- Do not team kill.
- If for any reason you no longer wish to participate in the clan, please be courteous and notify administration.